Does the Pandora support 64 gig sd cards

DarkCheetah

Sorry if this was somewhere else but I've put everything in to search and found one review that said it did but mine doesn't seem to work. Any help would be great...thank you all.

Officially, the Pandora is supposed to support 64GB SDXC cards, however there are some things to note:

1. People have noted problems with some SDXC cards, particularly those of Class 6, 8, or 10.

2. Not all cards seem to work, either because the physical card is out of spec, or it just cannot be read for whatever reason. There is a (very incomplete) compatibility list here.

Officially, the Pandora is supposed to support 64GB SDXC cards, however there are some things to note:

1. People have noted problems with some SDXC cards, particularly those of Class 6, 8, or 10.

2. Not all cards seem to work, either because the physical card is out of spec, or it just cannot be read for whatever reason. There is a (very incomplete) compatibility list here.

Thank you very much. That list helped me figure out the problem. Needed to boot up in XP so I'd have the option to format in FAT32. 7 doesn't seem to let you. Thanks again everyone.

Thank you very much. That list helped me figure out the problem. Needed to boot up in XP so I'd have the option to format in FAT32. 7 doesn't seem to let you. Thanks again everyone.
Use the Panasonic SD Formatter. I'm not sure why, but it seems to format cards in a better (more reliable?) way.

Use the Panasonic SD Formatter. I'm not sure why, but it seems to format cards in a better (more reliable?) way.
Thank you...I'll download it and give it a go.

Back