download little wizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

acc0mpliz

Still Fresh
i tried to download little wizard the other day and when i opened it , it was titled littlewizard.smc and it wouldnt work on my gp-32 . does anyone know how i can get this to work or a site where i can download a working version ??

Just out of curiosity, The other day i saw a supposed, working gp32 game crack on *****, It was entitled:

" **********"

How does the gp32 stop these working? do they go on the gp32 asnd then not allow you to select them? or something else?

:huh:

EDIT : Moderated - discussion of location of pirated games

To my understanding, ***** is where that ignorante guy posts all his stuff. He has everything from moviepark to dungeon pirated and suposivley it works. I dont really know because all i play are emulators on my gp.

MODERATOR EDIT:

THERE IS NO TOLERANCE OF THE DISCUSSION PIRACY OF COMMERCIAL GP32 SOFTWARE ON THIS BOARD..

See post below

Sorry about the shouting, but it's something close to all our hearts. Commercial software is so cheap for the GP32, and no one should promote the copying and cracking of it. Ignorante is someone who, how can I say it politely.... is extremely unwelcome around here. His antics have already stopped the development of at leat one GP32 emultor, and almost stopped several more...

THE GAMES ARE CHEAP
THE COMPANY IS SMALL

Anyone found discussing where to get pirated GP32 games will be banned. This is your LAST warning...

EDIT : I made this topic sticky for a while so a few more people get the chance to take in what's here....

To my understanding, ***** is where that ignorante guy posts all his stuff. He has everything from moviepark to dungeon pirated and suposivley it works. I dont really know because all i play are emulators on my gp.

MODERATOR EDIT:

THERE IS NO TOLERANCE OF THE DISCUSSION PIRACY OF COMMERCIAL GP32 SOFTWARE ON THIS BOARD..

See post below
Yeah, I know it's locked, but:

Well freaking done Mindar for sending out the link and letting a few more people get their hands on unreleased/ pirated games.

You're an idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back