Dragon Quest IX (NDS)

no wifi on my ds lite :{ at least not to a point where i dont have to manipulate my router to crappy security

btw, whos idea was it to put a damn flute into spirit tracks? its virtually impossible to play one note, skip the one next to it, and play the one afterwards

no wifi on my ds lite :{ at least not to a point where i dont have to manipulate my router to crappy security

That's a shame, but I still think the game is worth it for you when it goes on sale again. There is still a lot to do without wifi.

im still finishing up spirit tracks, hopefully before the flood of 3ds comes to fruition, never played any of the dq games, highly recommended? i finished golden sun dark dawn not too long ago, hows it compare to that?

Golden Sun borrows a lot of its gameplay from the DQ series. If you like the GS games then you'll feel right at home with DQ. There's slightly less customization (generally) due to no Djinn, but they make up for it with a class system. DQ9, iirc, allows you to max every class and end up uber.

Back