Dreamcast Games On Pandora Without Much Emulating?

Every dreamcast game uses the very same AICA driver, at least the sound part could be HLE'd ;)

just out of curiosity what about the to vids in the Pandora vid vault i know one of them is on the beagle board which utilizes OMAP3 but the other one is being run on a prototype Pandora or so it looks and it is doing some stuff on the pc in the background all so but is there no hope in that at all?

no hope for what? A dreamcast emulator is being worked on, but it will never be able to play the WinCE based games.

DREAMCAST DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY!

morbo.jpg

Attachments

• morbo.jpg
    morbo.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 172
oh ok i guess i had that backward or misread it. i thought they were saying that the only ones that might be able to be played were the winCE based ones or something my bad ignore me. lol. so how do you know which ones are winCE based. all i reall want to play is sonic and maybe a handful of others ones.

Pleng said:
no hope for what? A dreamcast emulator is being worked on, but it will never be able to play the WinCE based games.
I'm sure I heard that zezu and drk11raziel had abandoned development.

Is anybody else working on it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Adventus said:
Don't pin any hopes on NullDCe, unless they have some sort of surprise in store. We don't hear from those guys much, they may be waiting for hardware.
Yep, drk||Raziel and Zezu haven't been very active lately, drk||Raziel told me he gave up after he ran across an annoying OGL bug. However, I've contacted them and obtained access to the svn, so some kind of release is possible.... once i've ironed out some bugs. Currently i cannot get past some incorrectly rendered "set time" bios screen so I cannot test the changes I've made. I'll pick up my prototype on monday so that'll probably motivate me to do some more. I'm working on the dynarec (mostly fpu) and the OGL stuff as a long term project.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back