Dreams Of Pandora

ShyGuy

So last night I dreamed my Pandora came in the mail early. Which is really sad on multiple levels. Interestingly, it was white, quite hefty, and had a lot more buttons/LEDs than it does in reality. Also the analog sticks sucked ass. They were kinda chrome plastic that grinded along another bit of plastic underneath. Huge fail.

Now I think about it...it was a terrible dream.

Real Pandora ftw.

:lol:

I have a recurring dream where I buy an old house for an incredible discount, only to find that the low price is due to it being filled with zombies. :eek: It usually ends just before I "clean" the last room - with a shotgun. ;)

Too many games, I know.

am i the only person here that just tends too dream about girls.... ok so sometimes there are zombies warewolves and other nastys involved but still the girls are there :D
must admit though i have had a couple of dreams involving the pandora

I keep having dreams about the finished Pandora too. Then I wake up and think *fuck* I've got to get back to work.

I think this goes for the whole Pandora team.

where i used to work for 3 months every year ide work a a double swing .. 8 hours work come home sleep 2 grab a bite go back for 8 more, 2 hours sleep wake the lass so she knows im alive. repeate. after 2 months i started dreaming i was at work yet and my angel would wake me up saying i was waveing my hands in the air working on stuff in my sleep. man that totaly farked me up ... started to feel like the dunkin donuts guy ..

stoped doing that the next year lol

ShyGuy said:
So last night I dreamed my Pandora came in the mail early. Which is really sad on multiple levels. Interestingly, it was white, quite hefty, and had a lot more buttons/LEDs than it does in reality. Also the analog sticks sucked ass. They were kinda chrome plastic that grinded along another bit of plastic underneath. Huge fail.

Now I think about it...it was a terrible dream.

Real Pandora ftw.

I was addicted to a mud game, very addicted. I beat you all revealing that once I dreamed to be in the game (ok that's common) but I was interacting with ansi terminal, reading&writing to do actions. And those pesky experts on magazines saying it's IMPOSSIBLE for our brain to parse strings in dreams, but one can only get the concepts instead of the single words.. Well. I swear I was typing keystrokes and correcting (actually without keyboards, all I was seeing was the monitor) mistaken letters.... :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember dreaming that I got GTA: Vice city early (I pre-ordered it), and in it there was a monster truck with 32 wheels but positioned very weirdly, from the side on it kinda looked like this:
___
_| |_
|_____|
OOOO
OOOO
OOOO
OOOO

Where the O's are wheels and it had 16 again on the other side. :S

Edit: that didnt work as well as expected, but whatever

Bramrash said:
I remember dreaming that I got GTA: Vice city early (I pre-ordered it), and in it there was a monster truck with 32 wheels but positioned very weirdly, from the side on it kinda looked like this:
___
_| |_
|_____|
OOOO
OOOO
OOOO
OOOO

Where the O's are wheels and it had 16 again on the other side. :S

Edit: that didnt work as well as expected, but whatever
looks better when you quote it in a reply. :lol:

Edit: or at least when you're in the reply mode.

that sounds pretty cool actually.

truthfully? ..... I dreamt I was being attacked by the purple grim reaper out of Gauntlet (spectrum version).... then when I woke I was having a heart attack and ended up in hospital over Christmas (this was two years ago)

the only other weird thing was spending far too much time writing code, went shopping with the wife and suddenly realised I was writing code to do the shopping in my head, comparing prices, subroutines to locate products, turtle commands to navigate aisles etc, that was scary, had trouble stopping myself doing it.

stopped doing major 24hr/ multi day coding sessions after that.

hobbyman

hobbyman II said:
truthfully? ..... I dreamt I was being attacked by the purple grim reaper out of Gauntlet (spectrum version).... then when I woke I was having a heart attack and ended up in hospital over Christmas (this was two years ago)

the only other weird thing was spending far too much time writing code, went shopping with the wife and suddenly realised I was writing code to do the shopping in my head, comparing prices, subroutines to locate products, turtle commands to navigate aisles etc, that was scary, had trouble stopping myself doing it.

stopped doing major 24hr/ multi day coding sessions after that.

hobbyman
Nice. I might have experienced similar phenomena over the years. o.o

craigix said:
I keep having dreams about the finished Pandora too. Then I wake up and think *fuck* I've got to get back to work.

I think this goes for the whole Pandora team.
Long hours of work?
I guess you would be quite happy with the load off your hands

i dont have dreams at all. Atleast, i dont remember em even right after i wake up.

paolo said:
I was addicted to a mud game, very addicted. I beat you all revealing that once I dreamed to be in the game (ok that's common) but I was interacting with ansi terminal, reading&writing to do actions. And those pesky experts on magazines saying it's IMPOSSIBLE for our brain to parse strings in dreams, but one can only get the concepts instead of the single words.. Well. I swear I was typing keystrokes and correcting (actually without keyboards, all I was seeing was the monitor) mistaken letters.... :blink:
Same here!

About the typing thing I mean, two years ago all I used to do after school every day was code and debug little ASCII games, none of which I have finished :S Mainly RPGs and such...
Anyways at one point I was having dreams that I was coding and I could see every line, I ended up making this pretty cool ninja game in my dream over the course of about 2-3 nights.

Too bad I could only remember any of the code when I was asleep. :(

lol

Yeah, what fun things we can dream of(us programmers), and then wish we saved the source code, how nerdy is that? :p

Kloplop321 said:
Yeah, what fun things we can dream of(us programmers), and then wish we saved the source code, how nerdy is that? :p
Haha We'll have to start sleeping with keyboards sitting on our knees so we can type in our sleep :p

tcmp.png

:lol:

EDIT: This would be really cool, does anyone think this could actually be done? or will the subconscious mind in our dreams not realise that we have a keyboard on our knees?

EDIT++: I made a rhyme :lol:

EDIT++: I also have frequent dreams of finding various cool gadgets and putting them in my pockets, only to wake up and realise that I have no pockets :p

Back