Drmd Prob

danabnormal

Still Fresh
Website
www.thefluffys.com
This has happened twice to me now - wondering if you guys have had the same....

I've got the latest version of DrMD, and twice now I've booted into it and have the menu options are missing - some reappear when I go to the blank entry and change the setting for that entry, but some don't. Most notably, the item that makes it BLU compatible (as mine is). This entry just will not appear, and the config is set to non-BLU compatible so I get the bar.

The only way I've got around this so far is to delete the config file from my card. Anyone else had this?

Cheers,
Daniel

The menu options save file must be getting corrupted. This can be caused when saving to the smc with low battery power. In the next version of DrMD I have changed it to slow the CPU down to 40Mhz when saving anything to the smc. This makes saving slower but should stop any corruption of files. My Beta testers have not reported any more corrupted file problems so hopefully this change has fixed the problem.

You'll just have to wait for v1.5 ;)

The menu options save file must be getting corrupted. This can be caused when saving to the smc with low battery power. In the next version of DrMD I have changed it to slow the CPU down to 40Mhz when saving anything to the smc. This makes saving slower but should stop any corruption of files. My Beta testers have not reported any more corrupted file problems so hopefully this change has fixed the problem.

You'll just have to wait for v1.5 ;)

No probs - thanks a lot for the reply. Most of the roms I got appear corrupt anyways so I don't use it that often (unless I got hold of a copy of Gunstar Heroes....) but thought I'd mention it anyways. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
1.5 where did 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 go :D I remember when when casterway was first lauched and we ran like small children to see what the next update would bring.

Back