Drmd Version 3.0

Jarska333 posted on Aug 28 2005 at 06:10 PM said:
I quess the GPX2's screen is similar... Infact, wasn't it exactly the same screen? :(

Don't worry the GPX2 will be fast enough to render the screen in 16bit mode. The problem with the GP32 is that rendering the screen in 16bit mode is just too slow, thats why DrMD renders in 8bit. This is fine but limits compatibility when games change pallet entries mid way through a frame, like the water effect in sonic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

thank you Reesy for thease release, this is what i noted:

-Chaos Engine now work :D
-Contra hardcop still have graphics issues
-Samurai shodown (or spirits) can't press start to start the game

that's all

Bye

Herc. :ph34r:

Another great release Reesy keep up the good work and thanks for the 3rd release and i been playing street fighter on it as well which is cool. :)

3.0 has now been added to the Comatibility List

Edit:

I have sifted through the posts in this thread and updated the lists with Working/NonWorking etc. :)

nice list, when i have time i add some games.
justwondering why there are so many rated games but without icon, would be waqy better to overwatch if the would all have a icon.

I just tried out v3.0.

Super Skidmarks, which worked previously (only the graphics on the menu screens were all messed up), now doesn't work at all. The first screen comes up with the Codemasters logo and music, but won't go past that screen.

And as said before, Jimmy White's Snooker still compalins about PAL/SEWCAM.

games now works for me:

MicroMachine V2
Shinobi 3
Shining Force 2
Street Fighter 2

Vimacs posted on Aug 29 2005 at 10:44 AM said:
nice list, when i have time i add some games.
justwondering why there are so many rated games but without icon, would be waqy better to overwatch if the would all have a icon.
The games Rateing has nothing to do with the status. The rateing is for the games merit as is regrdless of what version of the EMU it's running on!
Anyone can rate a game, the overall rate for a game is averaged out. So if you see a game with 5 stars and you don't agree, you can give it a lower rate yourself, this will obviously bring down the overall rateing for that game.

Reesy posted on Aug 27 2005 at 10:21 AM said:

I can't download it hon, it keeps telling me:

Angelfire does not allow direct linking
from offsite, non-Angelfire pages,
to files hosted on Angelfire.
This practice of 'remote linking' reduces
our ability to serve out the homepages
of our members quickly and efficiently.

:(

Vimacs posted on Aug 29 2005 at 11:34 AM said:
copy the url, past it in adress bar, press enter.
or just disable referers.

Yes I tried that, but still doesn't work in IE or Firefox :(

Ok you guys were right, ComicZone does work, thanks a lot for the hint.

Shining Force is a great game btw, I never tried it before.

Oh, can anyone also confirm that Zool still resets the gp32, or is it just my rom again?

Back