DROPBOX on Pandora?

milinks

Hi, I've looked through the forum, and although Dropbox is mentioned, there is no specific topics I can see that relate to Dropbox being ported to the Pandora. Currently I use dropbox via the web server, rather than through the app direct, I've found that this causes problems with uploading/downloading and crashing the browser etc. Is there any chance that a dropbox "like" app could be ported? Is there issues with copying etc, as i'm an idiot where rights issues are concerned I don't know if this would be the problem, or is there an app that I could use dropbox facilities on the Pandora.

I know a number of people use ownCloud Sync.

You could also take a look at Grsync.

You can also read up on ekianjo's nice explanation of Bittorrent Sync.

Also, what browser do you use for the Dropbox online client? I would recommend trying a few to see which work best. Off the cuff, I would think Qupzilla, Firefox, and BabyPanda should all be given a shot before you give up on the web-based solution (If you really do desire to keep using Dropbox, that is).

thanks edgex004, I'll have a look with those browsers, to my shame I didn't know about BabyPanda before, so I'll definitely have a looksee.

Back