Dsi Xl <> Psp

R.B

I am fortunate to have a Nintendo DSi XL and SONY PSP 3002 and I put a GBA Arthur and the Minimoys on both consuls, it looks a lot better on the PSP not just a little better but a LOTT better, if they ever get Amiga games working on the PSP it will be a perfect machine
AND NO THEY ARE NOT FOR SALE
Not selling enything any more

Sorry, what's the point in this thread? Are you telling us that GBA emulation is better on a PSP than on a DSi?
That's nice for you.

R.B said:
I am fortunate to have a Nintendo DSi XL and SONY PSP 3002 and I put a GBA Arthur and the Minimoys on both consuls, it looks a lot better on the PSP not just a little better but a LOTT better, if they ever get DS games working on the PSP it will be a perfect machine
AND NO THEY ARE NOT FOR SALE
Not selling enything any more
I <3 you forever.
Edit: I was going to ask quote what the fuck he was still doing awake but I realized it's already 10 there (I think).

Last edited by a moderator:
quote said:
Sorry, what's the point in this thread? Are you telling us that GBA emulation is better on a PSP than on a DSi?
That's nice for you.
It's not the emulator that makes the difference it's the display

GunPei2X said:
Senor Baron, will you sell me your heart?
No! I called dibs on it first! We're going to get married, adopt some Puerto Rican children, then decide we don't want them anymore and exchange them for Chinese children.

GunPei2X said:
Not at the moment as I am still using it but when I am finished with it you can have it

I have a pencil-powered DS emulator, it runs fullspeed you just need a sheet of paper. Wanna trade?

I'm confused as to what this thread is about. You're upset because the DSi doesn't emulate GBA better than the PSP? AND you won't sell them? WHY do you think someone would want to buy them? Are you just trying to get my posts up?

second exodous said:
I'm confused as to what this thread is about. You're upset because the DSi doesn't emulate GBA better than the PSP? AND you won't sell them? WHY do you think someone would want to buy them? Are you just trying to get my posts up?
HEY! Don't you talk to him that way! He's mine!

R.B said:
GunPei2X said:
Not at the moment as I am still using it but when I am finished with it you can have it

I will pickle it and stroke the jar daily. Crunchwrap: hands off!

second exodous said:
I was surprised at the results, I think the PSP is also better than GP2X at emulation off other formats other then AMIGA, very slow, if the Amiga emulator is in proved I my personal view it would be as good as the Pandora

With the amount of love he's getting from you guys, he'll soon be known as red buttocks :)

R.B said:
second exodous said:
I was surprised at the results, I think the PSP is also better than GP2X at emulation off other formats other then AMIGA, very slow, if the Amiga emulator is in proved I my personal view it would be as good as the Pandora
Which GP2X? The original? Well, the PSP is a lot faster than the original.

Also, is English not your first language? I thought you were from Australia but I need to re-read some of your posts to be sure what you're saying. I'm just wondering, not bad if English is not your first language or if you have trouble expressing it in written form, just wondering.

second exodous said:
R.B said:
second exodous said:
Which GP2X? The original? Well, the PSP is a lot faster than the original.

Also, is English not your first language? I thought you were from Australia but I need to re-read some of your posts to be sure what you're saying. I'm just wondering, not bad if English is not your first language or if you have trouble expressing it in written form, just wondering.
My first language is bad English now but my early years it was German and Czech, when I was young German and Czech were spoken at home and English at school, it hard
All GP2X including Wiz

R.B said:
second exodous said:

The PSP amiga emulation really, really needs a dedicated JIT core. Given your assembly language backgrounds, why not have a bash yourself?

D.

Dunny said:
The PSP amiga emulation really, really needs a dedicated JIT core. Given your assembly language backgrounds, why not have a bash yourself?

D.
Does he still have his JXD? If so, he's probably busy working out teh linux on that bad boy. You'll have to wait, Dunny. Assembly level programmers do not grow on trees.

R.B said:
My first language is bad English

willis_5th_element.jpg

Back