ECTS Pics!

The N-Gages display is a joke. Thanks for the pics. I want this for my personal gaming-display. ;)

mario.jpg

I really dont see what the big deal is about the screen, it looks just fine. Cant be smaller than the gbcolor screen.

Hmm... me thinks he meant he wanted to play his games on the big screen... I can definately see now way how the nice girls can display anything ;)
(although it may be nicer to look at them than at a big screen ;))

checking some of the pictures its easy to see how, gaming is the domain of mainly men

never sure why a game stand needs scantily clad women to sell it, less scantily clad women more original and interesting games

Wildheart Baby posted on Aug 31 2003 said:
checking some of the pictures its easy to see how, gaming is the domain of mainly men

never sure why a game stand needs scantily clad women to sell it, less scantily clad women more original and interesting games
Nah, I disagree. :p

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand the appearance of sunbed-babes on racetracks for example. Motorsport machoism and blond punanies fit well together in my opinion. But what have those babes to do with video-gaming? As you can see on the picture no one on ECTS take heart to talk to those girls, so they have to talk to each other instead. Must be boring to them. Not?

I was damn impressed by tony hawks and tomb raider on the n-gauge, they need to do something about the buttons though. The button that turns on the radio is below the d-pad , and when you are playing it switches from game mode to radio mode.

Maybe Lara Croft asked for a radio, so that it's not too boring running around in 3D worlds...

Hey... what do you mean, "Lara Croft is not real"? :p

She was real enough when I went... :D

By all accounts ECTS was pretty lame this year - glad I missed it. I have memories of it being good (3 ECTSes ago). Either this year's poor show will kickstart it back to being good or kill it outright. Cure or die!

Chatting to the babes? Most of them can't actually hold a conversation. And the one that my brother asked out told him to f off in no uncertain terms (admittedly it was Vanessa King (the SiN babe of the time and later Claws in X-Fire (paintball gameshow with Ed Hall) on telly.)) :D

Back