Nerd Or The Nerds Diy Flu Pics

Just a quick question.

Is it being powered by the Gp32 right now ?

The reason I ask is because I've found the GP32 to be really fickle when you attach things that pull power from it.

I've worked with the Flu on my GP32 to get it brighter and if you hook it to the gp32 board to a spot with higher voltage the Gp32 will run fine for a few minutes and then crash .

Also if you lower the resistance (a smaller resistor), the light will get brighter but then you can't overclock as high without the GP32 crashing.

Just wondering if you're having any problems like that ?

no, it is using the "stock" lighting method, that being a flourescent bulb which requires 325 volts that the gp32 doesn't have...sooo, i am using the high voltage from my psone lcd to power it...not very portbale :lol: thats why i will be using leds cuz they are small and draw MUCH less power ;)

i might do that if i can find em cheeeaaaaap as heck... do you know what size the leds are? cuz i thought that they were 5mm... ant thats quite a bit too large for this, i need 3mm and even then i will probobly have to sand em down a bit...

looks like i might need smaller than 3mm :( and i don't want to use the surface mount ones...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Back