Ed Is Delayed

Esn

(:";
Website
esn.newgrounds.com
Great, now I'm in Düorf as the plane had to head back due to failure of the electronic... 2 hours delay. Hope Craig reads this.

http://twitter.com/EvilDragon1717/statuses/14632459015

Just thought I'd repost it here, in case Craig is more likely to check the forums.

poor ED.
Maybe x68000 should head over to Craigs and tell him in person. Else, Craig has to wait 2h at Manchester Airport (Or where ever he is pickin ghim up).

Just checked. There is a direct flight from Duesseldorf to Newcastle. Nice :)
Even from hanover. hmm.. Should I stay or should I go?

Creature XL said:
poor ED.
Maybe x68000 should head over to Craigs and tell him in person. Else, Craig has to wait 2h at Manchester Airport (Or where ever he is pickin ghim up).
bet ed was using his pandora on the plane and broke it. Supprised they didnt land on the lost island.

Last edited by a moderator:
My guess is that it was the LH4952 to Newcastle airport. See arrivals here

(Edit: double here!)

Twitter.com/evildragon1717 said:
Okay, back in plane, second try now. Wish me luck :D
http://twitter.com/EvilDragon1717/status/14633850682

The delivery of Evildragon has been delayed? By two hours? Did he need painting or something?

borgqueenx said:
SomeGuy99 said:
The delivery of Evildragon has been delayed? By two hours? Did he need painting or something?
the chinese factory needed to do some mods on him before he could go.

We can complain and laugh all we want about the chinese factory, but in the end they delivered a superb job.

Mithrildor said:
borgqueenx said:
SomeGuy99 said:

We can complain and laugh all we want about the chinese factory, but in the end they delivered a superb job.
I guess most software developers will be fired when they deliver a piece of code which should take 3 month after 1 year regardless how perfect that code is.

;)

SomeGuy99 said:
More excuses. I'm cancelling. What's my order number? :)

Creature XL said:
I guess most software developers will be fired when they deliver a piece of code which should take 3 month after 1 year regardless how perfect that code is. ;)

:lol: Have you ever worked in the software industry? That is actually a pretty accurate average estimate to actual release ratio.

Mithrildor said:
borgqueenx said:
SomeGuy99 said:

There's still a little matter of 9000 more cases to be made giving them plenty of scope for future ridicule.

the race to live cam satisfaction continues....

Okay, back in plane, second try now. Wish me luck :D

http://twitter.com/EvilDragon1717/status/14633850682

Great to think that Craig, M Weston, ED & Fatih will, I think, finally be all together in the same room for the first time.

Who'd have thought that room would be in a village hall in the North East of England?

Hope you guys have time to raise a few celebratory glasses tonight.

Creature XL said:
I guess most software developers will be fired when they deliver a piece of code which should take 3 month after 1 year regardless how perfect that code is.
I don't think the factory took a year.

Mithrildor said:
borgqueenx said:
SomeGuy99 said:

yeah they did....happy about it to. but we could have our pandoras alot sooner if they would hurry up and not lie to us.
And ofcource misunderstandings, but these are both by the OP team and the factory.

Oh well it happened and they are shipping.

But the point is, it can happen again, because they still need 3000 cases from that factory. and the board factory also need to ship more...but i dont know if those are troublesome people.

Back