Emulators & Games that support external controls

PeeZapp

Hey all have figured out how to get my wii remote working with the pandora and am getting an iControlpad soon and was wondering what emulators and games work with these controls so far I have only managed to get picodrive and frogatto running.

It seems nes & snes don't work but haven't really tried too much else.

I was hoping to get a tv-out cable and connect a couple of controls to pandora and have a multi player retro game station to rule them all so any replies are greatly appreciated

^ +1... I plan on ordering an iCP soon, to use with my Sensation, but I really want it as a second controller for my Pandora, to be used when I get my TV-Out of course.

Is the wiimote connected as a joystick? Does it have a /dev/input/jsx entry in the filesystem?

In this case you could try QJoypad:

It should be able to map the buttons of your js device to anything (keyboard or mouse).

connected as an external control using the classic controller option on the wiimote configurator and everything is picked up apart from the thumbsticks. so from what i understand from the other thread this pnd lets you map any button on the wiimote to the pandora? also is it difficult as i am totally useless when it comes to programming and coding

Yes, this app should let you remap everything.

Please download and test. Shouldn't be too hard. You can just google for qjoypad to get some help.

ok i downloaded qjoypad and don't really know how it works i can open it up and get the dialog box open now i can click on the button tabs and set them to different buttons on the pandora pad however I don't know how to connect bluetooth controls to map the keys and use as external gamepads how can connect either a ps3 or wii control to q joypad.

when wiiconfigurator is running i can connect my wii control and map buttons using qjoypad but it is no different to just using wii configurator

If you onnect a gamedevice, it should be a js device assigned to it. Just select the right one in qjoypad.

If this doesn't work, I am sorry. I can't help you more then.

Back