• Sharp X-1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TRS 80 / TRS 80 Coco

• None of those

• Total voters

streak

I made a little poll, for your enjoyment. There's no need to explain, much.
Any comments welcome.

The most awaited fullspeed existing emulator was a hard choice. I would love to see fullspeed SNES, Playstation, Jaguar, and an update on MAME. I chose playstation even though I never expect to see anywhere near full speed on most games.

Kibiru said:
I chose playstation even though I never expect to see anywhere near full speed on most games.
I know that fullspeed PSX emu is very very hard to code, but i think 15FPS on all 3D [instead od 30/60] games would make game fully playable. For instance real 15/16FPS make Tekken 3 fully playable.

Last edited by a moderator:
kevcal said:
Parkydr said:
The only problem was not having a none of the above option :)

Just don't vote. ;)

That's fine if it's just one poll, but with 3 it's not possible to vote accurately if you want to vote on one section (homebrew), but couldn't care less about emulators.

woogal said:
That's fine if it's just one poll, but with 3 it's not possible to vote accurately if you want to vote on one section (homebrew), but couldn't care less about emulators.
Thanks woogal, that's what I was too lazy to type :)

woogal said:
kevcal said:
Parkydr said:
The only problem was not having a none of the above option :)

Just don't vote. ;)

Fixed! :)

Since FireFox ported Jag emu on GP2x, i though that T2K Emu and Psx4gp2x will rule all the poll. Apart of that many users like to see fullspeed SNES emu than fullspeed Atari Jaguar. Really strange, because we have got 2 SNES emus "almost" fullspeed, and t2k could give us another dose of funny and kicking JAG exclusive games to play in weekends, like "Alien Vs Predator", "ultra Vortek", "Kasumi Ninja", "atari karts", "cybermorph", "highlander", "iron soldier", "vid grid", "myst" or even boosted version of "wolfenstein 3d".

EDIT:
What i found on YT: Top death moves in fighting games [ 3 times Kasumi Ninja :D ] -> http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=_vMVp85Ajcg

I chose X68000 because it's actually quite do-able on the GP2X especially with Cyclone in the mature state that it is. Speed would be awesome! There are so many lovely X68000 games.

Back