Emulators

On your SD card, create a directory called "pandora". In that directory, create another directory called "desktop". Copy the PND file you downloaded into that "\Pandora\desktop" directory. When you insert the SD card into the Pandora, an icon will appear on your Desktop for the emulator. You can then run it by double tapping (or single tap and hit enter, double tap can be tricky until you're used to the pixel density)

instead of "desktop", you can also create a directory "menu" and put PND files in there. Those will appear in the menu instead of on the desktop. I keep my more fun and regularly used stuff in desktop and mundane or less used stuff in menu.

Hmm, cool! Hey, how do I access my ROM files from the SD card? I had to stick them on the Pandora to be able to access them.

^ As far as I know, in many cases you should be able to put them wherever you like on your SD Card. The documentation for some emulators will usually mention if you need to put particular files elsewhere, or if you need to unzip things, and so on and so forth. Most often, you can access this documentation from the Documentation part of the Xfce menu, although in some cases it may also be bundled as a separate file, or sometimes just written in the forum thread the application came from (if it came from one, of course :p ).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back