English Patches?

Neobahn

Still Fresh
Is it possible to patch a game on the GP32 itself? It has all that computer connectivity. I was just wondering if it was possible and if anyone has patched games.

yes, it's very easy, the patch is usually a *.gpt file
so just start pc ling and do "file"--> "patch game"

Does anyone know if there's been any news about English patches for the existing Korean games like Astonisha Story R and Princess Maker 2? I'd love to play these two games on the GP32 one day.

Oh and Hando, it's great to see you back and GP32Xtreme up and running again, I missed it!

Like everything on the GP32, the translation patches are an "ongoing project". Unlike homemade freeware, tough, this is supposedly done by Gamepark itself. Somehow I find it disgraceful that they aren't even able to provide with a release date for what would be a major project concerning promotion of the GP32 abroad!!! :angry: Especially surprising when you consider the amazing work done by people like the Dejap group...
And, finally, saddening, when you look at the graphic quality of Astonishia, one of the few gp32 games that could make gba owners drool themselves to death... (A very interesting process seldom observed :D )

Back