Even more to see here (now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Typos makes the Whole Company much more Sympatic, you see that the Cataloque was made by one Guy whit Hearth and Love, not by a PR Agencie,
Also its pull atraktion, which is also not bad,
It wouldnd worth the hassle to change the Rendering, as in the next Cataloque, ED can use real Pictures of the Pyra..

Tut mir Leid dir einen Rechtschreibfehler nennen zu müssen :(

Seite 4: vier Schuitertasten [i statt l, fällt aber nur bei genauem hinsehen auf]

Don't worry about it, I know from experience that telling him about grammar errors is an uphill battle, even getting him to acknowledge that something is wrong.
There are probably dozens more in the catalogue, even just on that same page are two that are way more glaring, right in the title the Deppenleerzeichen in "Linux Handheld" and at the end "schon" instead of "schont".

It's not an uphill battle, it's simply lack of time.
If I had submitted the catalog 3 hours later, I would've had to pay 500 EUR more for express printing.
I had about 3 hours sleep and worked on it for a couple of days, there wasn't much time to fix it.

BTW In school I never had any spelling or grammar errors (until the neue deutsche Rechtschreibung came...).
I was the best one in class in that area.

It's simply a lack of time to read through everything thoroughly.

I was not talking about the catalogue but in general, whatever text I see, like the press release in May 2016 or the information on the website or webshop, all had a high amount of errors that I told you about, so it can't be time-related. For me it does feel like Sysiphos work - and in school I was among the worst in grammar.

I was not talking about the catalogue but in general, whatever text I see, like the press release in May 2016 or the information on the website or webshop, all had a high amount of errors that I told you about, so it can't be time-related. For me it does feel like Sysiphos work - and in school I was among the worst in grammar.
It is still time related, as I most probably didn't find the time to edit them and then totally forgot about it.
The only way this would work would be by having a list with all errors (with links to the pages) in one file so I can sit down when I have a few hours and work through them at once.

@EvilDragon : You made two whole Comunity, (including the German Openhandheld Board) helped to bring an Awesome Handheld to Germany (GP32 GP2X WIZ etc), rescued the Pandora Projekt, and made an Awesome new Handheld (Pyra),
This Whole Pandora Thing (and the First Minecraft Lets Play from Gronkh) helped me out of a Bad Time when i was unemployed

Your Grammar Issues shouldnd be that Important..

Sorry I did not want to be rude ED. Thank you for your great, hard work and good luck at Gamescon.

MPGA (Make the Pyra Great Again !!)

Who say something against EvilDragons Gramma got luck that i am not the Guy behind the Pyra, because my English Grammar isnt the Yellow from the Egg,
I also make some Issues whit the German Gramma, because whe had this Gramma Change when i was in 8th Class or so..

The Pyra shall always be Small in Size but Great in it’s Usability
Also Amerika is allready Great (in Size)

17148.jpg

It is still time related, as I most probably didn't find the time to edit them and then totally forgot about it.
The only way this would work would be by having a list with all errors (with links to the pages) in one file so I can sit down when I have a few hours and work through them at once.
There were only two possible answers: Either admitting you are making too many errors in the first place, unrelated to how much time you have to write (I am suspecting it's the chronic lack of sleep, as I have some experience with that myself) or claiming it's the same there as well, which then begs the question: How does that negate that I said it's an uphill battle? The reason for why it is one does not matter.

Maybe paying the extra 500 Euro should be considered. See page 40 "Holy Diver" and compare to page 24.
Code:
[URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lvs2FzF64o[/URL]
EDs typos are easier to understand or at least make sense of than the lyrics of that song or the video for it... What do guys fighting with axe and sword have to with a holy diver?

Looking forward for the Pictures from the Gamescom Booth, dotnt care about typos,,

Me too. I wonder if (likely?) and how many Pyra Prototypes will be there. Are there any games that cand/do run well on the hardware in it's current software state so he can show them off?

Reactions: rSl
And i wonder how many Pandorae are whit the Visitors on the Pyra Booth , (and how many are carry’d in Pants Pokets )
Maybe whe should make a poll to see how many are using they’re Pandorae still every day as EDC Handheld...

Reactions: rSl
And i wonder how many Pandorae are whit the Visitors on the Pyra Booth , (and how many are carry’d in Pants Pokets )
Maybe whe should make a poll to see how many are using they’re Pandorae still every day as EDC Handheld...

I still use mine, but not as often.

Websites these days load crap from tons of other sites and hosting sources and analytics and it overwhelms the poor Pandora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back