Even more to see here (now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, as they're physically fully working, including shoulder buttons.
But we might create the colors you've chosen :)

I don't even remember what color I chose after my "glow in the dark" idea was nixed.

Curious, what color would you call this?
dsc03639-jpg.32657

It isn't a color I would normally pick, but the Pyra seems to look amazing in any color.

Reactions: rSl
I've preordered Pyra in 2016. What is the procedure to choose color?
If we have different colors for the normal units, you can choose it with the final order.
We were talking about the Prototype-Preorders here :)

If we have different colors for the normal units, you can choose it with the final order.
We were talking about the Prototype-Preorders here :)
Another question: for people that was preorder Pyra in 2016, we will have priority when Pyra will be on the shop? Excuse for my bad English. Thanks

If I remember correctly: yes there is a Priority, or at least as long you fulfill your Preeorder,
I have Par Exemplare a Preepreeordernumber of 28, so if the Pyra whit the Serialnumber 28 got made, it will ship to me if I fulfill my Preeorder by Order the Pyra whit my Voucher Code and pay the rest of the price,
If I don’t fullfill the Preeorder, the Pyra will put on the shelf until I made the final order..
the only thing I don’t know is how the Collor Chosen Thing works then:
Maybe EvilDragon just puts a Pyra for each Collor on the Shelf and my Serial Number Sticker ,
Or one Assembled Pyra and some Cases to change the color..

Curious, what color would you call this?
dsc03639-jpg.32657
Lilac Sparkle.
If I remember correctly: yes there is a Priority, or at least as long you fulfill your Preeorder,
I have Par Exemplare a Preepreeordernumber of 28, so if the Pyra whit the Serialnumber 28 got made, it will ship to me if I fulfill my Preeorder by Order the Pyra whit my Voucher Code and pay the rest of the price,
That seems like an unreasonable amount of work. My thoughts were that if there are n good units in the first batch made (n ~= 500), then the first m units will be shipped to the prepreorderers who turn their orders into purchases within some reasonable amount of time, and the remaining n-m units will be shipped to the first n-m preorderers who turn their orders into purchases within some reasonable amount of time -- with invitations to turn preorders into purchases being sent out in batches. No matching up of serial numbers with prepreorder number, nor with preorder number, nor with with purchase number.
[doublepost=1563791574,1563791219][/doublepost]
I don't even remember what color I chose after my "glow in the dark" idea was nixed.
I think you said you'd like a Pyra with each case part in a different colour! (Or did I imagine that?)

But if I don’t fulfill my Preepreeorder??
Im Number 28, so all Orders after this will have to wait ..
That’s unlikely because I want my Pyra and want to make the final things to do as fast I can,
But I don’t know if I have the time on Mass Production Day as it’s could be it’s during my worktime..

If you haven't updated your pre-preorder, your serial number will be held back but the Pyra will be delivered to the next one.
Once you complete the pre-preorder, you'll snap in between.

Errm, we don't STOP if someone doesn't finish his order, that wouldn't make sense :)

Depending on how many units we will receive per week (on the Pandora, it was only 50 at the beginning, later 200), we will send the emails to the next 50 users so they can order.
Once we receive the next 50 units, emails will go out to the next ones. So if someone doesn't finish his order right away, he might have to wait for the next units to arrive.
No biggie :)

I made the Pree Order after the PreePreeOrder, and used the Preepreeorder Voucher to pay the Preeorder, then I became a new Voucher Code ,
So if I understand correctly: when the Mass Production starts, i and all other Preeorder Users gets an Email whit a link to they’re own Shop Page for thyre Pyras where they can then Order and pay a part of the Order whit the Voucher, and after some days, the Delivery Service Guy makes „Palim Palim“ on the Door?? (After an Old Didi Hallerforden Sketch)

Reactions: rSl
If you haven't updated your pre-preorder, your serial number will be held back but the Pyra will be delivered to the next one.
Once you complete the pre-preorder, you'll snap in between.

Errm, we don't STOP if someone doesn't finish his order, that wouldn't make sense :)

Depending on how many units we will receive per week (on the Pandora, it was only 50 at the beginning, later 200), we will send the emails to the next 50 users so they can order.
Once we receive the next 50 units, emails will go out to the next ones. So if someone doesn't finish his order right away, he might have to wait for the next units to arrive.
No biggie :)

To be clear, I have an order confirmation email with “Pyra Preorder (Standard Edition, 4GB RAM)” in there as the item. I thought I was all set. Is there some other step introduced, or are you talking about one that came before? Please don’t make this any more confusing, I really would’ve rather just given you the full amount and been able to put it from mind.

Pre-pre order units (first 200) are numbered, that's why they're held back if you don't complete the full order. All other pre-order units are a commodity and just go to the first one finishing their full order (after invited to do so of course).

That color is a middle-dark grey with reflective strasse. It looks a lot brighter thanks to the flash of the camera :D

Lilac Sparkle.

Interesting... Is the lilac tint the actual visual color or an artifact of the camera's sensor trying to make sense of the reflective bits? For a human, does it look like granite or a Barbi toy? Mostly just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back