Even more to see here (now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, that's only a render. I've seen plenty of oily-style surfaces on real cars and they're not as dramatic as that.
Are you sure?
DipYourCar seems to have a few videos where they have effects like the one i posted.
That said, that picture was only for a reference so people understood what i was on about

I have seen a car with this sort of paint job, as some midlife-crisis-dude in my old home town had a Aston Martin in that paint. Saw it many times, looks both cool and a bit naff at the same time.

Reactions: rSl
Can you get chameleon paint type pellets? or do they not work that way? (the ones where it changes colour on the reflection of light)

Like this:
iu
In plastics never saw this colorization so i will ask if its possible but i doubt it . You can always Paint items though if you want something very special like this .

In plastics never saw this colorization so i will ask if its possible but i doubt it . You can always Paint items though if you want something very special like this .
Thanks. Don't waste too much time looking though. If think it'd probably be very expensive if it is possible, and i doubt it'd suit the pyra, as these tend to look better with lots of curves to get the light refraction. I was just curious if it was possible.

How do you get transparent? Is that by just not inserting any colour or is there some kind of special plastic needed for it?

Transparent is the Raw matterial .So if you dont use any color you will have a transparent case. If you wanna get a transparanet with color then you have to order a special matterial that is a transparent color . I did some transparent cases with color cause i had it allready .I loved them but since there are Leds inside aint goin to work .

Thanks. Don't waste too much time looking though. If think it'd probably be very expensive if it is possible, and i doubt it'd suit the pyra, as these tend to look better with lots of curves to get the light refraction. I was just curious if it was possible.

I talked with them and waiting for a reply. The guy i talked too told me it is hard to get something like that but since he dint really knew he is goin to ask if they can produce it . We will know soon . I am also curius <3
[doublepost=1564138386,1564137478][/doublepost]Here you will see 3 pictures, Transparent Raw Matterial, Transparent Color and Transparent Case with color . That is the Result from the color you see in the picture

Attachments

• Transparent Color.JPG
    Transparent Color.JPG
    432.9 KB · Views: 264
  • Transparent Raw Matterial.JPG
    Transparent Raw Matterial.JPG
    474 KB · Views: 264
  • Transparent Results.JPG
    Transparent Results.JPG
    582 KB · Views: 300
I noticed it currently has black nubs / d-pad / volume wheel, but shoulder buttons coloured the same as the main case. Is that the plan for the final colours, or could it have black shoulder buttons like in the old renders?

I get an access denied.

Clearly a gigantic hardware store chain needs to protect their shovels and glow in the dark exit signs from being viewed by... Europe?

It was just a plastic glow in the dark "EXIT" sign.

The underlying question, though, has more to do with how Glow in the Dark plastic can be made.

Colored plastics use just a tiny bit of color mixed with a standard stock. I doubt that would work with glow in the dark...

Completely a side conversation at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back