Even more to see here (now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My critiques, are always on point
There's a person that says they "tell it like it is" when criticising others, and they're always 100% correct: the person they call fat is fat; the person in the ugly sweater is wearing an ugly sweater; the person can't understand why two things are equivalent is indeed scraping the bottom of the barrel on intelligence.
This person who "tells it like it is" only ever seems to do so negatively: why don't they ever "tell it like it is" and congratulate the person for their accomplishments, or complement them? I posit that this person doesn't "tell it like it is", they just like to be a bully, and they hide behind a mask of "critique" as if what they're saying being true makes them any less of a bully.

Thinkpad is entitled to his opinion, but I wish he'd just take his pre-order money back and eff-off. The effort on ED's part and various co-horts is monumental. The number of times recently that ED has had flu, is probably no coincidence.

Give the man a break. I have total faith, as he has been solid since his first acts of restitution during the Pandora days.

>hur dur we are offended by ThinkPad, he is a bully REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

...so sad.

Hey dotnt say anything against sweeters, there are extremly usefull, mybe not pretty, but if you ever are outside and dotnt have your normal jacket whit you, and its starts to rain, your happy if your pullover gots a hoody..
Also this Pocket on the front....
I ditnt wear one everyday, but i like them..

Thats something thats connects to the Pyra whitout the Coating; not that astetic looking but quite usefull..

Whe shouldnd critique EvilDragon or others who make something complicated as a Handheld Computer, as long whe ditnt make the same..

I would say: make yourself a better Handheldcomputer, i think it could possible whitin 2 Months (tm)... (if you have enough Money to hire a big amount of employes)..

Whe shouldnd critique EvilDragon or others who make something complicated as a Handheld Computer, as long whe ditnt make the same..
Any professional using this excuse is not worth his salt. It's basically a way to lower the standards that a professional is held to in his own field to those of a layman. Would you still stand behind this excuse if you were flying in a plane and the pilot said: "I cheated at pilot school and now we're going to crash and die but if you would not be able to fly a plane then you should not criticise me."?

If the Pilot was good enought to bring this Plane up from the Ground, i would trust him that he is also able to bring the Plane back to the Ground, also whe have a Co-Pilot who also should be able to land..
Its maybe not the fitting exemple for the Pyra..

Also i dotnt fly, ditnt have the time to do so, and as a plane dosnt fly whit air and love, its not a good Idea if you want to save the climate.. ^^

Reactions: rSl
Oh good, I'm glad my insult didn't fly too far over your head.

Oh no! Im so offended what shall I do ?! xD

tenor.gif

U ALL can stay cucked and bluepilled xD

If the Pilot was good enought to bring this Plane up from the Ground, i would trust him that he is also able to bring the Plane back to the Ground, also whe have a Co-Pilot who also should be able to land..
I think that you are missing the point. The point is that professionals who sell themselves as such should be held to higher standards than people who acknowledge that they are laymen. If you pay a pilot to safely fly you to another country, then you're not going to accept the pilot just being better than you at flying. The pilot takes on the job and accepts payment for it, so he should be able to do it safely. The passengers not being able to fly has nothing to do with it because they are not taking on the job nor accepting payment for it.
Its maybe not the fitting exemple for the Pyra..
ED is not like the pilot from the example. I've never seen ED try to lower his standards to those of an overpaid layman.

Last edited:
Having played quite a lot of flight simulators in my formative years, I can tell you that taking off in a plane is a lot easier than landing the damn thing again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back