Everything sorted into the shelves

Happy to see things moving on, but i'd be more happy if there was to see in a list what is my queue number. And judging by many posts
that express some form of anxiety of when will get their pyra i think that a way to address that should help in various ways.

Hopefully we'll start to see more Pyras soon. It has been a hell of a ride. October 20th of 2015. Coming up on my sixth year anniversary of my original preorder. Here's hoping I still have a use-case for this thing. Life, Linux, and even handheld devices are far different from what they were back then.

Well.. i understand the difficulties. Being supportive of an open project i guess means among other things patience.
But the 'openness' in my view should be extended and in some other processes like having a visible order queue .
I mean having patience and seeing the line in front of you is one thing, having patience and faith is another .

Happy to see things moving on, but i'd be more happy if there was to see in a list what is my queue number. And judging by many posts
that express some form of anxiety of when will get their pyra i think that a way to address that should help in various ways.

There are ways to figure that out, quite some of us have had their pyra's maybe that helps in keeping some faith.

Great update to see the new space and workflow. Hope ED and crew can get some breaks in between, going full press for years can take a toll. I think of the Pyra as a unique handcrafted device that we all know what has gone into it. Unlike my old iPad Mini which not even good for trade-in, just recycling with App Store games that go stale from lack of developer OS upgrade or removal, Pyra is different. Given the upgrade possibilities with replaceable parts/software, Pyra can be built to last unlike the sustained obsolescence that the industry has maintained and many have gotten used to. I'm glad to support and wait for Pyra and more like it (Frame.work) Fire onward!

I came again thinking to grumble about there being no news for a little while again,
peoplebrazil.jpg
Get in line! I was here first asking for news! ;)

Well, i said a lot about it, but not every day as some days its just a part of my EDC which is in my Pocket but want get used every day..
its depends a bit on motivation, its still a bit more easy to use the Iphone for everyday Internet stuff..,
but i make quite freqenzly videos, maybe not every wheekend as not every week there is something new to show, or it is but like on the last topic whit Box86 i miss the time to read about it to show some Stardew Valley running on the Pyra.., this long weekend i was quite lazy, the most time i played Snowrunner and watched Youtube
I hope whit more peaple getting a Pyra, it will be more traffic on the Boards..
but whe have allready 200 Pyra in the Wild..

Back