Evildragon's surprise unveiled !!!!

If someone orders new pandora you won't get a plain whitebox but you will get fully printed pandora box.

I was thinking people who bought pandora before can't they get replacement with this new printed box pandora console.

The Boxes are nice and everything fits in well.

The Pandora, the battery and the ner charger.

I was in the lucky place to help carrrying 400 kg of those boxes ;)

I really don't know what you two did when i left, and i neither don't want to imagine...

:D

Awesome! I guess if any of us decide to go for the pcb + case replacement upgrade later we'll be getting one of those? (is that upgrade still a future option? I haven't been around in a while).

Awesome! I guess if any of us decide to go for the pcb + case replacement upgrade later we'll be getting one of those? (is that upgrade still a future option? I haven't been around in a while).

ED definitly wants to make an upgrade for the PCB. The old ones will be sold cheaper then for people who don't have enough money for a new Pandora. It's also some extra money for ED to get the money he lost because of Circuit Co.

You surely will get ingormed when he has enough boards to offer the upgrade kit.

I really don't know what you two did when i left, and i neither don't want to imagine...

:D

Don't ask. It's better for you ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I have an entry in the Rebirth compo and I will probably end up on the losing side can I have a box as a consolation prize? :D

OMG this settles it! i can finally send my pandora in for a replacement lcd cable, ill let ED keep it for a few months while he figures out the board and case upgrade stuff, in the meantime when he has my precious, i can save up to afford the upgrades! annnnd hopefully by the time comes that i can pay it, tv out cables might be ready and when i get sent my pandora i will get my new pandora case/board plus a good lcd cable, tv out cable, and it will all come in an extremely awesome BOX! im stoked! THANKS YOU OP TEAM YOU GUYS ROCK!

Edit: assuming this whole thing would be possible it would be awesome

Last edited by a moderator:
Back