External Battery Soruce?

S

scoobydoo

My question is could there be a external battery source that would suit the Pandora?

Or is there one presently to be used?

Perhaps a temporary fix until one's regular battery situation is sorted out??

Regards,

Scooby.

Last edited:
I just asked this question for I know some other electronic devices have this option.

Get one of those USB charger things, it should work if the Pandora can boot off USB power. If it can't then cut the USB cable and solder on a DC jack.

You will need something that can provide +1A instead of the normal maximum of 0.5A, something like the Mintyboost but more powerful.

Last edited by a moderator:
A really small usb recharger + a spare Pandora battery might be nice and compact, and doubles battery life....

something like this would work: http://www.xpalpower...oducts/xp18000/

I have that exact model, and I can verify it's been used to run pretty much anything for very unreasonably long amounts of time. I estimated it might be able to run my phone for an entire month of constant usage.

the smaller version can still charge devices via usb tips.

Last edited by a moderator:
As it was an Austin Texas study, that 3%, is perhaps pure Alex Jones and not just bovine in nature! Though with the added beef of Jesse Ventura?

Still, it's a resolute and powerful enough belief system, dug in like an Alabama tit, to achieve almost biblical feats of free energy via enough black t-shirt sales to counteract anything, or power any movement (Black Copters : Out of Stock, as they're always busy hovering around the customers house about now). They're even ready for the imminent polar shift caused by Phelsumanias endless reptilian illuminati raising, which is tipping the balance of the planet over via Andover and over and over.

So in the absence of an EnergiserXP4000 (which can charge external Pandora batteries), or a similar USB pack or solar option, such as sold by PortaPow, (who's solar stuff I totally worship like Christ), you should coerce some black t-shirt dudes/dudettes, to cycle for your Pandora power, in the name of "opposing lizard overlords" from being total bankers, or some such. "Punch n pie" will probably work too, plus you have a parrot!

So just call it "Obama" and the Democons', Republicrats', or even the plain 'condemned' will be straight round to peddle whatever its saying/selling.

Back