F200 Picodrive And Pier Solar.

azeluk

Still Fresh
Hey everyone,

My f200 is currently winging it's way to me and should be with me next week but just wondering, will the newest Picodrive play pier solar this amazing RPG, and if not is there a way to contact the Emulators developer to see if they can get it working.

Many thanks.

Azel

There's no reason that it shouldn't work. The game was created for stock MegaDrive/Genesis.

Any further development on GP2X software is probably going to be very limited.

Well I've tried it on md.emu on my galaxy s3 and it doesn't seem to work, apparently it's a common issue on most Emulators.

Have to admit the anticipation is killing me I can't wait to get it :) and try everything out on it.

azeluk said:
Well I've tried it on md.emu on my galaxy s3 and it doesn't seem to work, apparently it's a common issue on most Emulators.

Have to admit the anticipation is killing me I can't wait to get it :) and try everything out on it.

Pier Solar plays on Picodrive v1.91 as it has a mapper for it. It's not glitch free though, some characters have corrupt sprites.
When you first boot the game and it asks you to initialize saves, it will fail. When it says 'something wrong happened', just press A,B and C simultaneously (A,X and B on GP2X), it will then say 'done with success'. You can now play the game. Use Picodrive's save states, as the the games internal ones won't work.

Back