Release Fabled Lands

WizardStan

Mega GP Mania
Fabled Lands seems to be some kind of massive choose-your-own adventure styled book system, with a surprisingly open world concept for a dead tree. I don't really know much about this, I just made it fit the screen as best I could and packaged it up on request. The character sheet (on the right half) is too tall, I couldn't do anything about that, so you'll have to drag it up with the standard shift-click to see the bottom but I don't think that's something that needs to happen often.

Thanks again, WizardStan, for porting this. I have been playing with it since you posted it to the original thread, and can confirm it works perfectly (I've completed one of the main storyline missions and done a considerable amount of mercantile stuff). The character sheet is only an "issue" if you have a curse on the character, and it is easy to manually resize as needed.

I should point out that WizardStan ported this in fulfillment of a bounty I posted, and graciously asked that I donate the 25 USD to the preorder fund. When the donation page switches from the current contest back to the preorder fund (or supports both options), I will fulfill my pledge.

Sounds very interesting, but I can't start the app. When I launch the app, it takes me back to the desktop.

Any idea what is causing that ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Oh yeah, good point. Maybe I should add some kind of "make sure java is available" for these types of things.

Today, I have fulfilled my pledge and donated 28.31 USD (20 euro) to the pre-order fund. Thank you, once again, WizardStan for porting this, and for being kind enough to want the bounty "paid forward" to the preorder fund. You are a class act! :)

Back