Release don't take it personally, babe, it just ain't your story

freamon

I thought I'd make a post about this as it's an ancient port request and there was renewed interest in it when Digital: A Love Story popped up (and I see ED has been porting some visual novels too).

Link: http://repo.openpandora.org/?page=detail&app=dtipbijays.freamon.40n8e

Controls: Space Bar progresses the game

D-Pad up/down for choosing between dialogue options, and Enter to confirm the choice.

'Y' button for scrolling back through previously displayed dialogue

'X' button to skip through to get back to where you were.

Touchscreen (or nubs I suppose) to select the 'Inbox' and 'Config' icons, drag the screen down to scroll down for reading long posts.

I haven't played through the whole thing (just the first 2 chapters, but it seems stable enough).

So you were able to resolve the issues with the new engine !! That's great !!

I'll "test" it ASAP !! :D Thanks you !!

This looks decidely japanese (even though the author is not?) with themes that would make any Jimmy Savile accolyte drool? AmIrite?

Christine Love is Canadian yeah. The 'schoolgirl' thing that seems to be a part of Anime is there, but the guy you play is "intended to be 'an absolutely awful teacher' ... the potential relationship with Arianna [is] intended to be creepy and make the player feel bad" (from the wikipedia page).

Finished it without issues ;) (the other endings will have to wait, it's longer than I was expecting)

There are some references to "Digital: A Love Story" especially at the end, but it's a very different type of story, here you don't have to think what to to in order to proceed, you just have to make some choices in dialogs, sometimes very difficult ones.

The fact that the protagonist is a middle aged man with my same type of (old ?!) mentality made the whole story very catching.

Back