Favourite Death Metal Bands

satanic virus

Website
Visit site
I love many DM bands including Obituary, Carcass, Napalm Death, Death etc, & also 'tecnical bands' such as Deicide, Necrophagist & Nile I also like gore bands such as Mortician, Dr Gore, Fuck I'm Dead etc ..

Open to any recommendations of any really really heavy bands!!? I want to find the most exteme heavy band of all time!!!!!!

sataniC Virus said:
I love many DM bands including Obituary, Carcass, Napalm Death, Death etc, & also 'tecnical bands' such as Deicide, Necrophagist & Nile I also like gore bands such as Mortician, Dr Gore, Fuck I'm Dead etc ..

Open to any recommendations of any really really heavy bands!!? I want to find the most exteme heavy band of all time!!!!!!
Give these lot a try, hope they meet with your satisfaction. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not that into death metal, but I really like The Project Hate a lot. Vocalist is Jorgen Sandstrom (ex-Grave, also played bass in Entombed). I liked the Gothenburg sound back in the day, but then all the bands started to sound the same. Oh, and Dr. Shrinker weren't bad, but their stuff is pretty tough to find.

Also, while they're not technically a death metal band, Beaten Back To Pure have a pretty crazy sounding vocalist. They're more of a really heavy southern rock band. The singer had a side project called Birds of Prey that might be up your alley, though.

as blood runs black, the acacia strain, anaal nathrakh, between the buried and me, black dahlia murder, blood has been shed, bloodbath, canniabl corpse (earlier stuff with chris barnes on vocal), dakest hour,macabre, HORSE the band (they have loads of nintendo related song titles and use lots of nes sound chip type synth sounds) beyond the sixth seal, the autumn offering, dead to fall, ealier stuff by dillinger escape plan, gojira, himsa, a life once lost, norma jean, the number twelve looks like you, on broken wings, pestlience, satyricon,akercocke,burn in silence, bury your dead, converge, every time i die, sworn enemy, throwdown, walls of jericho, zao, not all strictly death metal, but still heavy,most of those bands i mention are quite generic really, im more into hardcore but i do like metal.

Never got into Death Metal, however I did like Obituary (infected is a fantastic song)

Not Metal, but he is dead so it fits the description imo and you asked for something extremely heavy well ... try this

Kids... don't watch this!!

b_o_b said:
Never got into Death Metal, however I did like Obituary (infected is a fantastic song)

Not Metal, but he is dead so it fits the description imo and you asked for something extremely heavy well ... try this

Kids... don't watch this!!

lol that's what I call Dead Mental!! Infected is truly a classic ditty! I think Obituary are playing Dublin later this wekk so I must check them out again (saw them twice in past 18 months). Not many DM bands make the trip to Dublin when touring Europe ... .

Back