fGB First Release

DJWillis

Random GP32/GP2X/Wiz & Pandora Moocher
Website
www.distant-earth.com
Well,

Topic says it all.

A fantastic release and available @ www.retrodev.info Rlyeh's site :D.

Also, don’t forget to give some consideration to the emus GiftWare/PayPal request if you like it :).

EDIT: Rlyeh has also released the full C source for the project :D. Again on his RetroDev page.

nice. my man rlyeh comes through with the goods once again. can't wait to get home + give it a spin..

looking fwd to trying Bionic Commando (GBC), metal gear solid, Donkey Kong GB (the 90s version - check it out!), Dragon's Lair, Pang, Qix, a bunch of others. Fun stuff!

Wow this emu is great, except fot the fact that it doesn't have auto frameskip, which it definetly needs. This emu is very fast. I really like the option to choose the gb mono palette.

A preliminary frame limiter is there but slows the game down too much! I think Rlyeh hasn't coded auto-frameskip before so he didn't want to include it in the public release.

On the emu side, it runs pretty much all of my collection and at a great speed. Nice work :)

Wow, I've only had one game so far that didn't work, and that was only because it was too slow (4x4 Challenge or something)

Best gb emu so far ! Still needs some speed improvements, but that's just me whining ;)

Nice job

Seems quite a bit slower than GPVGB, although no graphical glitches, unlike GPVGB. With some optimizations, this should be an amazing emu. :) Anyone know what clock speed it runs at?

Wow Man this rocks. ALL games i tried work full speed with sound at max. screen!!! Super robot wars play's like a dream so does ALL the others! The only problem i encouterd was a bug (?) in the intro of the fish files but it's already reported.
JKeep the good job going ;)

Speed: A+

Compatibility: A+

However, why no fullscreen option?

Press L & R to go into options then in the video sub menu you can stretch the screen however you want

Only tried mario tennis at the moment seemed a little slow but the emus looking good.

Back