Fgen32

tomjack264

Website
Visit site
I dont have internet at home and I missed the releace could someone mail it to me at tomjack264@hotmail.com

sorry if its rude to ask I know were not suppossed to spread but I have been waiting for this a long time and love the F range of emulators and resect the work put in to it

tom

tomjack264 posted on Apr 29 2004 at 12:29 PM said:
sorry if its rude to ask I know were not suppossed to spread but I have been waiting for this a long time and love the F range of emulators and resect the work put in to it
So why do you ask for it then? Basically, that's the same thing than piracy.

Last edited by a moderator:
don posted on Apr 29 2004 at 11:48 AM said:
Basically, that's the same thing than piracy.
LOOOOL it's funny ! :p

babar posted on Apr 29 2004 at 02:05 PM said:
You think it's funny when a private developer (who isn't getting money for his work anyway) puts up his work one weekend only (FOR A REASON!) and it's getting spread afterwards? If he wanted it to be available AFTER that weekend, he'd left it online. So this is pirating his work, no matter if it's going to be free or was freely available or whatever.

its more for testing the speed and all, but not for actually playing the games.
u really can wait till the public release or sign in in rlyehs mailinglist ;)

don posted on Apr 29 2004 at 01:08 PM said:
You think it's funny when a private developer (who isn't getting money for his work anyway) puts up his work one weekend only (FOR A REASON!) and it's getting spread afterwards? If he wanted it to be available AFTER that weekend, he'd left it online. So this is pirating his work, no matter if it's going to be free or was freely available or whatever.
that is funny....maybee rlyeh should check his page to see how many downloaded it at the weekend..then we could total up the number of people who acutally have it....and if the number's don't add up....we could publicly flog offender's who's ip address is not on rlyeh's list.......
btw...i have a copy.

don posted on Apr 29 2004 at 01:08 PM said:
It's all very well respecting the developers wishes and that, but to go on about piracy smacks of hypocrisy. I should think there are very few GP32 owners who do not have a few/some/a lot of roms or images they do not own, so we are all guilty of piracy really.

yeah man. just sit tight for a little while, be respectful.
honestly, I don't even suggest using the thing cause the compatibility is so low on it right now (what with the new 68k core in it) - it's interesting to see a couple games running REAL fast with it, but then the novelty wears off and you realize "oh.. it's limited release for a reason!" -- (I mean, I will never load it up again I am sure - the other slower release is more "fun" still)

don't worry, rlyeh and fdave have got us covered. at the very least, dave's genesis emu will be available after the compo stuff gets released anyway, it should give you the same effect basically (play for a couple minutes "oh that's cool!" then back to waiting for a more complete emu.)

From Don

Geez Don take a chill pill.I'm sure YOU spent ages drawing that user image of you didn't you? If you didn't....shame you've used somebody elses work!!!
If you did draw it yourself OK...but you honestly not using any thing you shouldn't?
Relax enjoy your GP32 and stop using this forum to have ago at others.We are a small,enthusiastic community....when you've been on the scene a while you'll know that ,in general ,nobody rips a GP32 developer off we got more sense than to "bite the hand that feeds".Let the moderators run this site.....they know the score.
have a nice day :D

~UK~Quake posted on Apr 29 2004 at 07:34 PM said:
From Don

Geez Don take a chill pill.I'm sure YOU spent ages drawing that user image of you didn't you? If you didn't....shame you've used somebody elses work!!!
If you did draw it yourself OK...but you honestly not using any thing you shouldn't?
Relax enjoy your GP32 and stop using this forum to have ago at others.We are a small,enthusiastic community....when you've been on the scene a while you'll know that ,in general ,nobody rips a GP32 developer off we got more sense than to "bite the hand that feeds".Let the moderators run this site.....they know the score.
have a nice day :D
Well put!!! ;)

I'm pretty sure R'lyeh does not mind. He only has things up for a few days to save bandwidth. And destributing something that is free, for free, is nothing like piracy- especialy as i have not heard R'lyeh say no.

Back