File Management

S

sausage dog

OK, I have got DRMD working, but NES, SNES, FUSE and ATARI 800 do not seem to be working at all.

So...

1) Anyone know how the files should be set up in NES and SNES? All I get is a black screen.

2) Anyone managed to get Atari 800 working? I am unable to navigate throught the options on the menu screen.

3) Fuse comes up with the ZX screen but god knows how you load a game. I understand you can configure the letters to keys but how should I select a game.

I know its a bunch of questions but I can see others having the same problems, and I have had no previous GP32 experience to date that might have helped.

Thanks

I'm new here, GP2X arrived earlier (minus the 1GB SD card I ordered, but GBAX have apologised and say it is on it's way now :D)

Anyway, I also get a black screen on the SNES emulator. I used Fuze earlier, and after a bit of fiddling, managed to get it to work using TAP images.

Heres how I got Fuze to work.

Legend - ( L ) = Left shoulder button, ( B ) = B button on GP2X

1) Press ( L ) to bring up the keyboard.
2) Select F7 on the keyboard.
3) Press ( B )
4) Press ( L ) again, and move the joystick -

-- you should now have a list of files on the SD card, and be able to move up and down the list using the joystick.

5) Select the game you want to play (TAP images are all I've used so far) -

-- noticed I now got some odd errors pop up, but either way, keep following...

6) Bring the keyboard back up, using ( L )
7) Highlight the ESC button on the keyboard - it is at the top left ;)
8) Press ( B )

If that doesn't work, I haven't a clue, but that has worked for me on the images I've tried so far :D

Heres hoping someone can answer the question on how to get around the black screen on the SNES emulator. I changed the skin over to a Tux one, but still get a black screen :(

Any help would be much appreciated :D

NK.s sdl???

Never heard of em.

Where can I find out more?

Are they avaiolable on the gp32x.de site

Last edited by a moderator:
it would be really cool to have walkthroughs for each emulator.

ok the website is in korean. where do they go?

sorry but I am clueless at the moment :unsure:

Cheers for all the help so far in this thread, got the SNES emulator working fine now, albeit soundless and a bit jerky - can't wait to see how some of these emulators progress :)

Back