Final Keyboard Layout

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Gruso' said:
If they put up a final layout picture now, the bikeshedding will start up again. We'd have more threads, more complaints, more polls, it would be totally counterproductive. In my opinion.
Well, when they showed up the both the FDM and the CNC prototypes lots of threads were created about "hey, that feels low-quality plastic!" So they should have not showed us them also...

I am just curious to see the keyboard layout. How much time does it takes for an admin to delete a keyboard post? Just give us an image then clearly state that ANY topic regarding keyboards will be closed or deleted. Even if they are positive about the layout.

Last edited by a moderator:
'kattle87' said:
'Gruso' said:
If they put up a final layout picture now, the bikeshedding will start up again. We'd have more threads, more complaints, more polls, it would be totally counterproductive. In my opinion.
Well, when they showed up the both the FDM and the CNC prototypes lots of threads were created about "hey, that feels low-quality plastic!" So they should have not showed us them also...

I am just curious to see the keyboard layout. How much time does it takes for an admin to delete a keyboard post? Just give us an image then clearly state that ANY topic regarding keyboards will be closed or deleted. Even if they are positive about the layout.

i totally agree about that. just make the image, show us, and give the warning that you guys dont want a other keyboard thread.

Ok, we don't want yet another keyboard thread :)

Craigix has spoken.

The dev team will post a picture of the keyboard given enough time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back