Final small Pandora batch...

Left Nub, X button, Cracked Case and scratching Audio?

We fixed and shipped it on Friday.

That's great, but my Pandora also suffered the purple tint (as specified in the RMA sheet); was the LCD cable replaced?

Last edited:
Any ETA on when the remaining Pandoras will hop onto the store? Especially the flawed Classics in my case. Also with the flawed units, are they each getting their own listing or how will you be doing sales for this? And order form perhaps?

Flawed ones and some more will be put online on Monday.
Each will have its own listing (unless we have more units with the same flaw)

Flawed ones and some more will be put online on Monday.
Each will have its own listing (unless we have more units with the same flaw)
Alright awesome, sounds good.
About the issue I mentioned before, will it be possible for some of the listings to be without the battery? Not just to slightly knock the price down a little further, but also so people like me can dodge the $60 or so shipping fee and go for the cheaper options instead. I mean it'll leave you with a few additional batteries to continue selling in your online store, but if it's way too much trouble to list some without a battery I'll....have to figure out where that $65 is going to come from.............either that or just live my life without a Pandora in my handheld computer collection.

Phew, that's great news. Hopefully they won't sell out too fast today; I don't think I can keep an eagle eye's watch for them today like yesterday.

I slept away yesterday night (had a bit too little sleep the night before).
I'm leaving for work soon and that's the first thing I'll do.

*insertthumbsupsmileyhere* :D
[doublepost=1465986774,1465976338][/doublepost]Ordered! :cool::cool: Cant hardly wait to turn the pandora on for the first time..... :D

ED! Are we allowed to say we love you?

So uh...any chance of having a signed sticker of authentation or something from ED in the battery compartmemt stating the defects are supposed to be there? I want my Pandora's flaws to be acknowledged by her "father".

EDIT: NVM my Pandora already shipped, so none of that sticker nonsense then ahahah....but question: do these come with the original stylus as well or only the XStylus? I would prefer the original since my experience with the XStyli was that they all break really quickly.

Last edited:
Back