1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Final small Pandora batch...

Discussion in 'Pandora News' started by EvilDragon, May 31, 2016.

1. rygD

rygD Nihilistic Mystic

With appropriate documentation, I believe. I have forgotten the details needed to make that happen.

2. b1llygo4t

b1llygo4t Member

I ordered it from my mom's google account, I still have all the documentation.

I'd rather not jump on another pre-order or anything. Pyra looks really nice, but you have to forgive my reluctance considering my experience.

I bought a 2nd hand 1st batch pandora with the sticker and faulty ribbon cable a long time ago. Honestly, I'd like to just turn this in along with my preorder and recieve a working pandora.

It's been a long time. I was one of the first to support this project, I'd really like something to show for it.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 14, 2017, Original Post Date: Sep 14, 2017 ---
    Also, I don't understand what buying a Pyra "at cost" means

3. Silent-Hunter

Silent-Hunter Advanced Member

It means paying only the cost of materials and labor, no profit made on your order.

It sucks what Craig did, but ED had nothing to do with that. He's just trying to help those who did get screwed as much as he can.

4. ible

ible Advanced Guard Tower

Twice in North Dakota, once in the Netherlands
    @b1llygo4t -- don't worry about pre-order, you wouldn't be eligible for the "at cost" then anyways, so you don't have anything to lose there. you can get a pyra at cost only once ED has them in stock.