Firewhip?

prairiefire

Ultimate Frisbee Nut
Website
Visit site
Does anyone know what the status is on this game? I know it's a Spanish game that was still in development after being released here last year but can't find if a new release has been created. Anyone know? From the playing I had done on it earlier, I think it promises to be a superb game!

In the gp32spain spanish forums i remember (probably i'm wrong) that the author said he wanted to release the complete game after the summer... But he is also doing the graphics of a remake of Camelot Warriors (an old spanish 8 bit game by Dinamic) for the ComputerEmuzone compo... We will have wait...

I think FireWhip it is one of the most interesting WIP games... The author wasn't happy with the released demo version, i think the complete game will be great!.

Regards.

Franxis said:
In the gp32spain spanish forums i remember (probably i'm wrong) that the author said he wanted to release the complete game after the summer... But he is also doing the graphics of a remake of Camelot Warriors (an old spanish 8 bit game by Dinamic) for the ComputerEmuzone compo... We will have wait...

I think FireWhip it is one of the most interesting WIP games... The author wasn't happy with the released demo version, i think the complete game will be great!.

Regards.
Ok i talked to this guy on youtube here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heACa-UG--8 he does camelot warriors i asked him in spainsh about camelot becuase the graphics are amazing and he said translated:
Pursuit is in in WIP (Work In Progress), the idea is to present it al contest of remakes, that finalizes in July, thanks by interesting you for the project:)
just letting u know i think he is done with firewhip for good or awhile

Last edited by a moderator:
Back