Firmware Updated ..movie Player Screwed

check if the unbricking guide has a solution for any of your problems (colored lines, i think it does)...its on the frontpage (gp32x)

@Skitzo: The only way to get access to the Nand? Use a different firmware that allows it. *chuckles a bit* I know it's not really that funny, I'm in the same boat honestly, I have a Kingston 1gb card that CAN be read in the machine, but the unit doesn't see it BEFORE it boots up.

*bump* Anyone still got the old firmware who wants to upload their mplayer binary?

you guys don't forget when you flash the firmware. YOU MAY have to remove everything on your SD except just the firmware files to flash your gp2x correctly.

This is what I had to do....otherwise the movie player doesn't work and the complete flash isn't successful.

When your done remove the flashed files and reintroduce your gp2x files to your sd later.

TJFBryant posted on Dec 3 2005 at 11:30 AM said:
you guys don't forget when you flash the firmware. YOU MAY have to remove everything on your SD except just the firmware files to flash your gp2x correctly.
Nope, doesn't work for me like that. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Back