First Batch of Pandoras arriving Friday!

The first batch of 1GHz Pandoras will arrive here on Friday, so they'll ship next week.Just to let you know :D
Awesome! Er how many is that? (Are the pre-orders frenzy going to clean you out?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Great news!  Reminds me that I should upgrade my First Batch Pandoras one of these days .. (#008 and #045) .. nah!  They're still ticking just fine!   :p

Don't say bad things about Craig !

If he hasn't been there, ED would have no job to do and would probably be bored and depressive.

Mess, mess... don't exaggerate, it's only a little lack of organization and communication.

, it's only a little lack of organization and communication and money.
FTFY

Don't say bad things about Craig !

If he hasn't been there, ED would have no job to do and would probably be bored and depressive.
...or we could have a P2 to play with now since Ed wouldn't have to waste all this time an money handling Craig's mess...
Doesn't ED have a daytime job as a professional video editor / technician / something?

Pushing buttons while drinking coffees can't be considered as a job, at least a real job.

The first batch of 1GHz Pandoras will arrive here on Friday, so they'll ship next week.

Just to let you know :D
How many are we talking? Does that mean I can finally go to your store on friday and upgrade to the 1GHZ?

Man.....there is going to be a SERIOUS mad rush!

Yes, you can. I'll put 50 in the shop, need to keep some for eventujal replacements.

Yes, you can. I'll put 50 in the shop, need to keep some for eventujal replacements.
Cool.

Sent you an email with my original order number from Craig along with the accessories I had purchased as confirmation towards my upgrade.

Will stick that voucher in tomorrow and see what happens.

I've got a wee question. Before the list was properly compiled ED did a post saying that he was about to send out 73 pandoras from the original survey results.  But that was once the screens were sorted.  Did those units ever go out?  Also the donations bar is full up, have or are those units going out.  Or are the previous plans put on hold so there are enough units for the people who are willing to pay production cost?

Thanks.

Back