Just a quick info regarding orders and mails

These are exciting times! Many thanks for your diligent work, ED. I have a friend or two who wanted to see the Pandora in action, so maybe I can tempt them to buy one from you.  ;)

Woohoo! Just received my order shipped email and tracking number....

Okay, as promised, step one done.

All cross-updates that has been placed so far have shipped now.

Tomorrow I'll go through all the emails and PMs I got and will check who didn't get the mail.

After that, it's time to check all donations...

Sorry, didn't find the time to work through all those mails yet.

I came home from work Saturday morning at 7am (started working Friday 10am) and slept 4pm... only managed to do the Mupen video.

Sunday I visited my girlfriend who is currently at an orthopedic rehabilitation centre, so I couldn't do much today either.

I'll work on those the next few days!

Sorry, didn't find the time to work through all those mails yet.

I came home from work Saturday morning at 7am (started working Friday 10am) and slept 4pm... only managed to do the Mupen video.

Sunday I visited my girlfriend who is currently at an orthopedic rehabilitation centre, so I couldn't do much today either.

I'll work on those the next few days!
We've all discussed it and have come to the conclusion that if you promise to take care of mine first thing tomorrow no one is upset with you!

All kidding aside, all these micro updates are very much appreciated as at least I know I haven't missed an email or you missed mine and then it's easy(ish) to be patient(ish). The donations are going to run out before you run out of original orders to send so you'll be current in no time once you find some time to take care of this big lump.

Hope your girlfriend is doing ok! End of the day that's most important!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received my Pandora along with the case, Tv Out and UK plug!

Thank you very much ED!

Hi ED, I was away for a week or so. I see that there is stock on the website! Hurray!

I wanted to put an order through... I originally had paid for 1 unit + TV Out + Case and shipping

Do I have to pay for shipping again? Do I just write in the comments about the case and tv out cable? How do I go about all this...

I'll put my order through as soon as I have the info

Thanks!

Shipping: Sadly, yes. These are costs I have to pay, and I don't get them from Craig.

Accessories: If you entered the accessories when you filled out the survey, you will get them automatically :D

Thankfully for me, ED has added the facility to send stuff not by courier, just using the standard postal service, which in my experience tends to have a quicker transit through customs so gets to me in the same time if not a little quicker. And if I'm out when they deliver, the depot is just down the road rather than a train and a bus ride away. Granted, it's not insured, so I wouldn't recommend getting your Pandora that way, but I used it for my tv-out cable and a few other bits and everything arrived intact five days later.

Back