First Picture Of Pandora Manuals?

mazza558

pan_Bluetooth2.jpg

Look at the top left of the image. There's 3 "leaflets" with Pandora logos on them. What could they be?

Arakasi said:
Although it doesn't matter, that's right, not left? :p
Just what i was thinking, but you said it first.

It wouldn't be an opensource community without everyone spotting it :D

Last edited by a moderator:
joa said:
Arakasi said:
Although it doesn't matter, that's right, not left? :p
Just what i was thinking, but you said it first.

It wouldn't be an opensource community without everyone spotting it :D
Just what I thought earlier but didn't bother to say... :D

I do wonder what the 'manual' will be like. We've seen so much of the device, the UI, so the manual is like the 'surprise present' that you didn't know about. P l e a s e don't ruin the surprise anyone...

I thought Craigix said the manual would be supplied on cd/downloadable from the web, in order to keep costs down? After all, why spend thousands of pounds getting manuals printed when most people here will not bother to read them? I think it will be quite common for people to get the box, take out the Pandora + charger, connect it all up, and then post on the forum "Mine has arrived!!!", then go back to playing with it, setup Wifi and then post another thread "I'm posting with my Pandora!", etc.

Squidge said:
I thought Craigix said the manual would be supplied on cd/downloadable from the web, in order to keep costs down? After all, why spend thousands of pounds getting manuals printed when most people here will not bother to read them? I think it will be quite common for people to get the box, take out the Pandora + charger, connect it all up, and then post on the forum "Mine has arrived!!!", then go back to playing with it, setup Wifi and then post another thread "I'm posting with my Pandora!", etc.
The manual could be in the Pandora too. Although it kinda defeats the purpose a little...
EDIT: Maybe the first time you turn it on it shows the manual onscreen?

I was going on this:
craigix said:
No one is helping to fund the project outside the people you know to be involved.

I liked the GP2X Value pack box and something like that would be nice, but we are not going to spend a lot of money making a fancy box :) that money is better spent elsewhere :) It will just come with a manual, pandora, cd and power supply.
That was a wee while ago though but I couldn't find another post.

Back