First the ram upgrade, now the faster processor?

@WizardStan: see the game recommendationthread for my reports about problems with 3d apps.

One final dumb question. How do I get to the appdata folder, I can't find it on the SD card and can't access it while in the android OS. I'm just letting it download asphault 6 (as I have a galaxy S1 phone I own a lot of android games). :) I so can't wait to try sonic CD although I guess a lot of games are designed for touch screen only.

@WizardStan: see the game recommendationthread for my reports about problems with 3d apps.

But I guess any SGX bugs would be fixed in newer revisions of the chip anyway (not the DM3730, but the original OMAP line). Also, it sounded like the newest SGX driver in Android has some incompatibilities with the older chip. This driver problem would be there independently of OPT upgrading production to the DM3730 or not.

Quickly somebody call apple and tell them the new ipad is unfair to the ipad 2 users.

also, hardware moves forward. we cannot stagnate.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm quite impressed with how well Android does work on my original 256MB Pandora, overclock to 980mhz and even with Class 4 SD cards Netflix runs flawlessly. Watched 3 episodes of Battlestar Galactica at full quality.. Android is quite usable on it..

Quickly somebody call apple and tell them the new ipad is unfair to the ipad 2 users.

Sorry but you can hardly compare normal evolution and having purchased something 3years and a half ago and still not having it while the same company starts selling upgraded version.

wouly you be happy if you add bought an ipad1 and still not having it now?

expressing thing like what the OP said lead to nowhere but don't tell us we have no reason to be angry

He has his Pandora for quite a while already. The complaining is about that people who get it now, get a better one.

That's pure nonsense. How can you compare an ipad user with a virtual 1st batcher pandora "user", who is still waiting to use something after 3 years and sees an upgrade coming in the same time...

Really, we, at least I, can understand the difficulties of the team, and the logic of trading and business behind the delays, and I accept that.

But, please, do not insult people's intelligence with comments like this.

Kisses,

Mac

Fine, without the hyperbole.

batch1/batch2/upgraders will all get their pandora 3530s... regardless, they're still going to be selling the original pandoras because they have the SOCs in stock. That story is pretty boring and unexciting.

The 3730 1ghz stock is a new product, with a new SOC which wasn't available previously. Offering a new product when people have ordered the old product is perfectly fine because the new product isn't going to make the original orders any slower.

In fact, as people have repeated. the 1ghz orders will speed up the original orders. This isn't perfect, but it's the way it works. they're not breaking any ethical boundaries by offering people the ability to buy the new SOC.

I waited just like the rest of you in a queue, and if CC wasn't horrible, we wouldn't even have a queue in the first place. I'm all for progress. I'll order the Pandora 2 and I don't see a problem with the queues.

We've seen this dance before.

Back