fixing Doom

craigix

Mega GP Mania
Website
twitter.com
Did anyone ever get the save error in doom V3 (the last one without sound) it would help me greatly if people can try to make them happen in it and report back.

-Craig

www.gbax.com

What was the problem ?

It has nothing to see (or has it ?) but I remember being stuck a looooong time with SDT because of struct alignment problems. The amount of time spent to debug, trying to guess where the bug was coming from, to finally see that it was a simple struct align problem. Grrrr !

Anyway, thanks for your great port Craig.

_tyrell_

Never mind, i've fixed the saves once and for all it seems.

AT LAST. Stupid GCC.

-Craig

www.gbax.com
So does this mean it's available to download? I have a confession to make. Iv'e never played much of doom. Back then I had an Amiga, and the closest I got was Alienbreed 3d2, so i'm quite looking forward to playing it through.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never mind, i've fixed the saves once and for all it seems.

AT LAST. Stupid GCC.

-Craig

www.gbax.com
So does this mean it's available to download? I have a confession to make. Iv'e never played much of doom. Back then I had an Amiga, and the closest I got was Alienbreed 3d2, so i'm quite looking forward to playing it through.
I remember the first time I played Doom on my Amiga. Those were the days... I knew the Amiga could do better than Alien Breed 3D.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back