FlapJack Frustrations Part2 (moved from <1k thread)

FlapJack

Very Active Member
He's at a 100% failure rate with me (for the last 3 years). He just won't deliver my GPD Win that I ordered on July 12th, 2016. I've had correspondence with him and he's misled me at every turn. This is one option. To speak the truth. I've waited too long and let him tell me more lies. He delays ALWAYS. A few every week and now we're into 2017. He decided that my email (Yahoo) was blocking his emails to me. Then I've found out that Gmail was blocking him? No. Now he says that Yahoo isn't blocking his emails, so he sends me more useless info and questions. I ordered a GPD Win and a Pyra and Bank of America has a record of it. He's always dragging his feet. Lying. He says that I'm the last US preorder to receive a device. Why? Why am I still the last after a month or 6 months? He sends "used" voucher codes to me. It's not redeemable at his DragonBox shop because it's been used/expired(?). It's always something. I'm ashamed at how ED has conducted himself.

People won't believe what I've said, but it is the truth. People defend ED and rightly so, because he saved this project. Craigix was horrible. He nearly ruined everything. I'm just one, now disgruntled customer, but I need to warn people. I fell through the cracks I guess....and kept falling because ED didn't care enough or really did have something against me. You'd have to ask him. I have all of our correspondence and I will provide more detailed proof of events in the near future. If not here, then on other social websites.....but ED has decided to lie and delay at every turn. I used to respect him, now I'm ashamed of him. I won't recommend ANY product that he can eventually come up with.

PEACE to all. I'm sorry for my diatribe, but it's ALL TRUE.

Now he [EvilDragon, remark Christoph.Krn] says that Yahoo isn't blocking his emails, so he sends me more useless info and questions. I ordered a GPD Win and a Pyra and Bank of America has a record of it.

What about:
Apparently, from what I saw on the email he [FlapJack, remark Christoph.Krn] sent me, his bank for some reason substracted payments from his account recently (with openpandora.de as the receiver) though we never requested anything... and I can't find any payment from our credit card service provider here as well, so that's pretty weird.
Source: https://pyra-handheld.com/boards/threads/gpd-win-ready-for-preorder.77652/page-5#post-1400470

?

Personally, I can only tell you that I have all reason to trust Ed. I know that that doesn't help you right now with this specific situation, sorry, but obviously I don't know what's going on either.

Mods, can we move this side conversation to FlapJack's thread? The post above helps make more sense of the quoted email in that thread.

Of course you do. I would too. Don't take this lightly. I know that I'm going to be deleted and shunned. If you want proof? Then I will provide it. I just need to gather my emails/correspondence. Give me a few moments...
[doublepost=1483700746,1483700608][/doublepost]So now there is a "FlapJack" thread. It was only a matter of time then. Why would any sane person buy products from ED if he's going to continue to treat people this way?

Of course you do. I would too. Don't take this lightly. I know that I'm going to be deleted and shunned. If you want proof? Then I will provide it. I just need to gather my emails/correspondence. Give me a few moments...
[doublepost=1483700746,1483700608][/doublepost]So now there is a "FlapJack" thread. It was only a matter of time then. Why would any sane person buy products from ED if he's going to continue to treat people this way?

You made the thread about this transaction. I am trying to be supportive, but you really do need to relax and stop assuming everyone is out to get you.

Okay, I solved the mystery of you not getting my emails.
Apparently, sbcglobal doesn't like ANY of my email addresses, neither from OpenPandora nor from my other company. Two different servers, both are not blacklisted anywhere but sbcglobal.net decides to block them and not reply to any further questions I ask to them. Awesome.

So hopefully, you'll read it here as well:

Am Sun, 11 Dec 2016 08:43:56 +0000 (UTC) hat American Reprographics
<plots@sbcglobal.net> geschrieben:

Hi,

I really have no clue about that.

I certainly didn't initiate anymore payments.
I also checked the logs with my credit card company and they didn't
have any transaction except for the ones in June.

Could you check back with your credit card company / bank?
They should be able to tell you who initiated the payment or when.
Maybe it's an error...?

I'm sure we'll get that sorted out.

BTW: You are the only GPD Win US Preorder left - everyone else paid for
the shipping costs.
So while I can't do much about the shipping costs itself, I could offer
you covering part of them, so that you're actual shipping costs would
go down to 30 EUR, would that be okay?

> Hi Ed. I've ordered from you before. I'm at a loss here....as funds
> were taken out of my bank account in June. For a down-payment on a
> Pyra and a total GPD Win unit. See the attached screenshot of my
> bank statement. Maybe you can tell me what happened. Thank you.
> -FlapJack
[doublepost=1483701308,1483701218][/doublepost]
You made the thread about this transaction. I am trying to be supportive, but you really do need to relax and stop assuming everyone is out to get you.

I do realize that not everyone is out to get me. I also do realize that enough people are out to get me.
[doublepost=1483701388][/doublepost]Okay, finally the GPD Win is back in stock!

Here is your additional voucher:
7QGXZI11

This will reduce the costs by 32 EUR, which means you will have 30 EUR shipping costs left, I'll cover the remaining payment.

Please use the link you received in the email a while ago, as the normal GPD Win on the website is more expensive than the preordered one.

Let me know if you need anymore help.
[doublepost=1483701661][/doublepost]
  1. Thanks. I don't have any link to that product though, as I never received an email. I have various emails from 2013 and before (for different products/links), but obviously not the GPD Win. I can go to your Dragonbox shop and see that the GPD Win is 365,55 euros or $382.26.... but you probably don't want me to do it that way (?). Can you just post me a link here? Sorry that this is such a pain...

-FlapJack

FlapJack, Dec 27, 2016Report

2. FlapJackActive Member
    I also sent you a real email (out of my Yahoo account) just a few minutes ago. Still need help. Thanks.

-FlapJack

FlapJack, Dec 29, 2016Report

3. FlapJackActive Member
    These are your own quotes:

"Okay, I solved the mystery of you not getting my emails.
    Apparently, sbcglobal doesn't like ANY of my email addresses, neither from OpenPandora nor from my other company. Two different servers, both are not blacklisted anywhere but sbcglobal.net decides to block them and not reply to any further questions I ask to them. Awesome."

"Please use the link you received in the email a while ago, as the normal GPD Win on the website is more expensive than the preordered one."
[doublepost=1483701744][/doublepost]American Reprographics <plots@sbcglobal.net>
To
Michael Mrozek

Jan 5 at 4:22 PM
Well, funds in the amount of $775.76 were taken from my Bank of America business checking account on July 12th, 2016 by your DragonBox shop. It was by a VISA credit/debit card tied to our business account. I authorized it, as I placed an order on that day (or the day before) for a GPD Win and a preorder for a Pyra (with all options for the US). Like you, I also did notice that there is no info of an order when I sign into your shop. It just shows previous activity (circa 2013).
[doublepost=1483703074][/doublepost]
I won't win here. Ed can delay for a time. I can only go to the masses and tell my story of WHY he won't deliver the products that I ordered. He chose to hold my funds and not deliver the good(s) that I ordered. Actually "Wally" tipped his hand, and I thank him for that. It seems that I was NOT treated like a fair customer from the beginning. I thank him for his honesty.

I have been waiting, and ED has been delaying and I told a few people that this might happen. A couple Moderators in fact. Waaay before tonight.

All I know is what I paid, what I paid for and that my bank account hasn't been credited that money back.....so, I await the products that I ordered or a refund of said funds ($775.76). So, we're closer to solving this I think. At least I can see your emails now...
-Frank (FlapJack)
[doublepost=1483703192][/doublepost]American Reprographics <plots@sbcglobal.net>
To
Michael Mrozek
Today at 2:55 AM
Seems that Yahoo blocked you on Dec 12th and you asked Yahoo why. I get lots of emails from people, but for some reason you have been blocked? And from Gmail? I saw the report from you. I never received ANY emails from you even though you show that you sent emails to Gmail. You said that you sent them. Oh well. I never received them. I know that you're pissed on being called out on your BS. You lied to me numerous times. Again now. I've gone to your website to redeem that voucher code and the shipping code and yet i still owe you $65+....it never ends with you. You told me that I'd have to come up with an additional $30'ish....and I already PAID for that GPD Win. You're lying.
[doublepost=1483703351][/doublepost]I don't remember being blocked by gmail at one time, but yes, it COULD
happen, as they block you for a day or two when they thing spam
happened from your IP address and free it up as soon as you stop
sending spam, so it often goes unnoticed.
I also don't have the error-replies from that time anymore, so I can't
check whether I received an error from gmail or not.

Attached is a screenshot of your account details.
You can see on the right side what emails the shop has sent to that
address.

I receive CCs of these mails and can confirm these arrived, but of
course I don't know what happened to them on the gmail side.

> It seems unlikely at this point. You mentioned that I was the ONLY
>ONE
> that pre-ordered a GPD Win unit and didn't receive it. I wonder why.
> I wonder why you always take a small action and hold something back.
> It's like you're toying with me. Be aware that ALL of our
> correspondence has been logged/recorded. You can't drag this out for
> months again, as now MANY people are aware of your (in)actions.
> Please do the right thing. I'm going to go public soon. -Frank

Trying to scare me?
Try again. The only thing I "held back" (if you want to call it that)
was the voucher code where I accidentally sent back a wrong one in a
hurry yesterday night (I sent the mail at 3am in the morning, already
heading to bed, just wanted to get this sorted out).

However, I could ask you the same things.
Why have you used a nickname and a different email address to create a
customer account at the shop?
[doublepost=1483704094][/doublepost]I don't remember being blocked by gmail at one time, but yes, it COULD
happen, as they block you for a day or two when they thing spam
happened from your IP address and free it up as soon as you stop
sending spam, so it often goes unnoticed.
I also don't have the error-replies from that time anymore, so I can't
check whether I received an error from gmail or not.

Attached is a screenshot of your account details.
You can see on the right side what emails the shop has sent to that
address.

I receive CCs of these mails and can confirm these arrived, but of
course I don't know what happened to them on the gmail side.

> It seems unlikely at this point. You mentioned that I was the ONLY
>ONE
> that pre-ordered a GPD Win unit and didn't receive it. I wonder why.
> I wonder why you always take a small action and hold something back.
> It's like you're toying with me. Be aware that ALL of our
> correspondence has been logged/recorded. You can't drag this out for
> months again, as now MANY people are aware of your (in)actions.
> Please do the right thing. I'm going to go public soon. -Frank

Trying to scare me?
Try again. The only thing I "held back" (if you want to call it that)
was the voucher code where I accidentally sent back a wrong one in a
hurry yesterday night (I sent the mail at 3am in the morning, already
heading to bed, just wanted to get this sorted out).

However, I could ask you the same things.
Why have you used a nickname and a different email address to create a
customer account at the shop?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why create a nickname? A different email address? It's a global, public forum where people want/respect their privacy. Who cares why I chose my or any nickname? I ORDERED your products! I am the ONLY ONE that hasn't received their GPD Win....doesn't THAT seem strange to ANYONE? What sort of message does that send to consumers? Just because you may not like me, does that mean that you can lead me on, take my money and lie to me for months? You've sent more than these emails. There have been others. I will leave it here for now. I already know that I will be universally hated and that's okay. I needed to get the truth out there. You can't treat your consumers like this. PEACE.

Attachments

• voucherhasalreadybeenused.png
    voucherhasalreadybeenused.png
    1,023.4 KB · Views: 261
@FlapJack, don't interpret the failings of the machines as ED out to get you... sounds like your bank has been problematic, maybe paypal should be used next time... their overseas transaction fees might also be more reasonable. sorry it hasn't been working out, but ED is also super busy with things. i think he said the website contact form is the best way to reach him quickly.

also, the preorders (including Pyra preorders) have been calculated without shipping, since that will be extra, depending on what you get and where you live. (doesn't make sense to put in your information at time of preorder if you will move, type of thing.)

I get why you're telling me these things. You're trying to help. I have gotten conflicting figures from ED, but he's settled on instead of me paying an additional $30, I need to pay an additional $80 or so.

"BTW: You are the only GPD Win US Preorder left - everyone else paid for
the shipping costs.
So while I can't do much about the shipping costs itself, I could offer
you covering part of them, so that you're actual shipping costs would
go down to 30 EUR, would that be okay?"

Sure. Now I need to go to his shop AGAIN and pay an additional $50 to pay for a GPD Win unit that has gone up in price. What the F did I pay for in June? Somebody tell me THAT. The right for him to jerk me around? He's been enjoying himself....knowing that I'm the ONLY ONE that hasn't received his GPD Win. Those are ED's words....which I wouldn't trust at this point.

[doublepost=1483700746,1483700608][/doublepost]So now there is a "FlapJack" thread. It was only a matter of time then.

No, we won't delete you, unless you start to insult someone for real. (Well, technically, you are already insulting me publically telling everyone I'm telling lies, but I'm not offended that easily).
You still have to show any proof, as everything you showed so far were accusations.

Why would any sane person buy products from ED if he's going to continue to treat people this way?

Treating how? Trying to fix your issue with the mails as fast as possible while offering to pay half of the shipping costs for you? Yes, that's a really bad treatment.

Other reasons why a sane person should buy?

Well, for example, tons of good reviews:
https://de.trustpilot.com/review/dragonbox.de

I'm often being praised for fast shipments. Most users here know me for years now, which probably adds quite a bit of trust as well.

Why create a nickname? A different email address? It's a global, public forum where people want/respect their privacy. Who cares why I chose my or any nickname? I ORDERED your products!

I'm not talking about the NICKNAME or the EMAIL address at the boards here. I'm talking about the SHOP.

You used a gmail account and your nickname (not real name) to place two orders in the shop.

Then you contacted me using a DIFFERENT email address and your REAL name - which was the reason I couldn't find your two orders in the shop.
That would be a HORRIBLE security issue, if anyone with both a different name and email address could ask me about different orders in my shop...

I'm all for privacy, but when ordering at a shop, it makes sense using a real name - or at least the same email address you're later using to CONTACT the shop.
[doublepost=1483728315][/doublepost]
Sure. Now I need to go to his shop AGAIN and pay an additional $50 to pay for a GPD Win unit that has gone up in price. What the F did I pay for in June?

The GPD Win has never gone up in price.
The official preorder price worldwide was $330 (which was around 311 EUR).
That's what I was selling as well for.

The difference to other shops was that you didn't need to pay the full amount right away, but only 280 EUR. The remaining 31 EUR would have to be paid when it's ready to be shipped.

That was clearly noted on the product description and has NEVER changed.
As you paid 280 EUR back then, the remaining payment is 31 EUR for the GPD Win plus shipping costs (which would be about 60 EUR to US).
And to support you, I offered to pay half of the shipping costs, so that the remaining payment is 30 EUR shipping costs plus 31 EUR for the GPD Win, which is 61 EUR left.

That's what the shop should be charging you as well when you use the vouchers.

Somebody tell me THAT. The right for him to jerk me around?

Please let me and anyone know where the "jerking around" can be found here.
Offering half of the shipping costs as well as the same price for the GPD Win everyone else who preordered has been paid worldwide.

He's been enjoying himself....knowing that I'm the ONLY ONE that hasn't received his GPD Win. Those are ED's words....which I wouldn't trust at this point.

Again, you didn't read it correctly (though you even quoted it correctly):
You are the last preorder left WITHIN THE US. Not the last one who hasn't received it. There are 2 or 3 more, if I remember correctly (one from Japan, that's what I remember for sure).

I'm a bit impatient about this, BUT from what I read (briefly and not in detail), I'd like to contribute this:
Way before I would blame ED for something unjudgefull or mean, I would look for the error in this list:
- spammers (useless scum, that basicly gave us e-mail now not a being reliable anymore, which ends up in a lot of mails being lost by badly configured mailservers, because of unexpierenced and undpaid admins)
- bank, that don't want to fiddle around with the -for them- unsignificant amounts of money
- some other people of the alike the both above
[place a big gap here]
- myself haveing forgotten something/lost track on something

my opinion (by knowing ED personally, like in person)

Back