Franxis Mame 2.6 Ini File

Ant1975

Still Fresh
Hi guys, only new, downloaded this before but theres no ini file. Im on a mac and havent got a clue where to get one for it from. Ive tried googling and this forum to no avail so far.

Can anyone help? Or is it best sticking to 2.5?

Cheers

Hi,

This version doesn't have an .ini

You need to put the folder in the root of your sd card and navigate to "mame.gpe" through the Caanoo Explorer.

Hope that helps!

whatdaWILLYO said:
Hi,

This version doesn't have an .ini

You need to put the folder in the root of your sd card and navigate to "mame.gpe" through the Caanoo Explorer.

Hope that helps!

Hi thanks for that.

Problem is though when i load it up i cant edit any option in the menu before i load a game and the thing crashes when i try to exit forcing me to reset the caanoo...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ant1975 said:
Hi thanks for that.

Problem is though when i load it up i cant edit any option in the menu before i load a game and the thing crashes when i try to exit forcing me to reset the caanoo...

That's strange. :blink:

It might also help to know that there's no big difference between this version and the last one. Most people are sticking with the old one for now. It seems to work better.

Ant1975 said:
Sound! Ill do that then. Cheers! :)

Hey Ant, I was in your shoes recently, and it forced me to open an .ini file in TextEdit on my Mac. It's a very simple file - take a look you'll see.

Once you see how simple it is you'll realise how easy it is to make it look how you'd like and do what you'd like.

alyinsanfran said:
Ant1975 said:
Sound! Ill do that then. Cheers! :)

Hey Ant, I was in your shoes recently, and it forced me to open an .ini file in TextEdit on my Mac. It's a very simple file - take a look you'll see.

Once you see how simple it is you'll realise how easy it is to make it look how you'd like and do what you'd like.

Cheers Aly ill look into that. i changed the pocket snes one last night so hopefully its straightforward.

Back