Free Pandora with Purchase?

timbur666

Still Fresh
My wife sent me this in email tonight. Sigh.

http://www.benbridge.com/designer-collections/pandora?utm_campaign=

MKTG10744_BENBRI-WEB.jpg

Pandora is also a line of jewelery or something like that. Me thinks your wife is trying to tell you something ;)

HI

Thing I was wondering was how can they or did they manage to get a TM on a what would be classed

as a common word. Does that not mean that nobody else can use it for anything ?

If that is a genuine TM how do the OP team stand using ?

HI

Thing I was wondering was how can they or did they manage to get a TM on a what would be classed

The trademark would be held, presumably, for the jewellery trade. No other jewellers could use the name Pandora in a similar context. I think OP are fine as it is unlikely that the two products would cause confusion for the customer.

HI

It's called "Trademark coexistence", and it's quite common. Multiple companies can have the same trademark as long as their businesses don't overlap.

There are literally more than a hundred trademarks on or containing "Pandora" in various fields. If you do a trademark search on something like "Acme", the number would probably be insane.

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend told me he had an emulator, I asked him which one he said "its a Pandora" I shit my self and immdeitly tried to buy it off him.

Turns out it wasn't a pandora, it was a battery for the PSP that is suppose to let u emulate on the PSP. (disspointment)

heres the link ---> http://www.psppandorabattery.com/

What a deceving name

Back