Release Frogatto And Friends

Cool. :)
It also crashed when you try one of the arcade games, 2 work one doesn't. Has this been also fixed with the new version? And is a new graphics driver available at all? It is always a good idea to have the latest drivers, I hope PowerVR didn't forgot their SGX chips. ^^ If NVidia and ATI delivers us alot of new drivers over the time, why PowerVR shouldn't do so?

fusion_power said:
Cool. :)
It also crashed when you try one of the arcade games, 2 work one doesn't. Has this been also fixed with the new version? And is a new graphics driver available at all? It is always a good idea to have the latest drivers, I hope PowerVR didn't forgot their SGX chips. ^^ If NVidia and ATI delivers us alot of new drivers over the time, why PowerVR shouldn't do so?
No idea if the arcade games work or not since I never tested those. It would be nice if you could provide me the content of appdata/frogatto/app-output.txt. In there might be a clue what is going on. That is: you should of course provide this based on the latest version and right after a crash (also describing when/where it crashes, no idea if the arcademode offers savegames).

Last edited by a moderator:
Output file is not saved because I had to reset the Pandora after black screen. I just downloaded and tested v1.1.0-2. Same there: choosing "COIN RACE" in the Arcade section and the screen turns black and Music keeps playing, no chance to exit game (or does CTRL+ALT+DEL work onto the Pandora? )
No other problems found yet. :)

I just love this game.. The graphs and play are excellent.. Are there any other games for the Pandora that are similar in graphic style ? I think that this is one of the better non-console game on the Pandora. Love to play more.

Pickle said:
rblacula said:
Could you please port this to Caanoo, Pickle?

I think cpu/gpu speed, memory/screen size would be problematic.
The screen size is no problem. IIRC the min resolution is 320x240. The CPU/GPU as well as the memory requirements are more likely to be a *real* problem (even the Pandora version does not always reach the max number of 50fps where the framelimiter kicks in!). Plus I don't know which libs are available already, so you'd likely have to compile stuff like eg boost yourself and link against that version, so it is possibly some work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back