Fs: Amiga 2000 With Everything!

palmertech

I have an Amiga 2000, pretty much all the upgrades, I believe it has a 2gb hard drive, keyboard, mouse, moniter, joystick (Rare) a video capture plugin (Kitchen Sync, very rare) and TONS of software, I can list if wanted. Great condition, works well. No idea what it would be worth, any offers? I can list more detailed specs, this is just a quick check to see if anyone is interested.

im interested, but you would definitely find someone who would pay more.
watched this, its funny how little has changed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5CYsgVCzYY

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sortof interested, but I have no clue how much these things go for. I might make you an offer depending on what other people say.

BTW: Your video was taken down, waffles.

weird, its still working for me. :/
it was basically a 10 minute infomercial which went over a lot of stuff modern day ads still talk about.

Hey, have you sold this yet? And where are you based?

I still have it. I am in California, USA, so shipping to the UK would probably be crazy. Let me know if you are interested.

Ah too bad. I am in Germany. Well, I'd rather get an 1200 anyway.

I am an interested collector who knows absolutely *nothing* about Amigas. Can you post 1 picture of the entire bundle of stuff?

Also, throw a price into the air and maybe we can start haggling!

I will try to get pics tomorrow.

Let me scour the ancient Amiga forums for price info...lol, two people with no idea what they are talking about haggling over an Amiga. I am sure that somewhere out there, an Amiga fan would look upoun the price we would set in disblief! :p

Back