Game Glitches

geo12

Retrofuturist
Website
Visit site
Does anyone else find fatal game glitches on a regular basis. I'm beginning to think that the games are after me. When playing Resident Evil 4, during the mine cart scene, my cart got stuck and the zombies just stopped trying to attack me. My friend let me borrow The Sims for the DS, and the first time I played I fell through the floor and into blackness. The first time playing Gears of War, my NPC teammate didn't open the door he was supposed to, so I couldn't get to the next area.

Why does this happen to me!? :blink:

It happened once to me in splinter cell, i forgot what happened, but i remember i couldn't beat the level because of it!!(i got so frustrated i looked at a guide and found out my game glitched)

Good when they help though, when we finished doom3 the final boss just stood there and let us shoot him to hell without fighting back.

i sold a book on oblivion i was supposed to read,

and it took me flubbing ages to find a stupid shirne........ now i shouldnt have been able to sell that darn book.

i remember on burnout 3 traveling so fast hit the arrow boundary way to fast and when through it flying into oblivion.

On PSO (I know its on the gamecube version not sure about the others) You could just stand in the doorway and shoot the enemies.

Also on broken sword on the gba (my own fault this flaw happend) i saved it mid action as soon as the save state loaded i got shot.

Back