Gamebone Pro Pad For The Iphone

Miknal

http://www.gamebonepro.com/gamebonepro.html

I don't think this has been posted before, but if so, I apologise.

I remember Craigx saying he was working on a similar item. Or someone who is involved in projects here anyway.

He/they may wish to get a move on now.

Enrich and simply your life. :rolleyes:

Looks cool, but it's going to need some real screenshots and more info out before it can mean much to anyone. What I wonder is if you'll be able to use it in both portrait and landscape mode. That'd be pretty cool. Having bluetooth support is surely going to be increasing the cost for something a lot of people won't want - if I were them I'd release that as a separate module or version.

Yeah, personally I would like the option.

But then again, beggers can't be choosers, and ANYTHING is better than the current tapping the screen option!

I've seen this but I've no idea if it actually exists, is there a video? It looks like a rather awkward way of doing it.

Miknal said:
Yeah, personally I would like the option.

But then again, beggers can't be choosers, and ANYTHING is better than the current tapping the screen option!

Really I hope someone, anyone releases a control pad like this. The sooner the better. This sort of thing could be a holy grail to people making money off of emulators on iPhone ;p

Last edited by a moderator:
:rolleyes:

You're probably going to like the final ipad, it's taken well over a year to get the design 'right' :)

I look forward to it then!

By the way, is it landscape only? Not that I have a good reason for caring. Or do I :eek:

craigix said:
:rolleyes:

You're probably going to like the final ipad, it's taken well over a year to get the design 'right' :)

is it going to be compatible with the older 1st gen touch seeing as the 2nd gen has a different rear casing? just wondered as most companys who produce various accesories dont bother with 1st gen at all now and ipad is something im definitely im interested in.

It will work on all iphones/touch.

Even ones apple have not made yet, as long as they don't change the dock connection.

craigix said:
I've seen this but I've no idea if it actually exists, is there a video? It looks like a rather awkward way of doing it.

Not sure if there is a video of the gamebone thing, I doubt it.
But the estimated eta is 6 weeks away, so I would assume a vid isn't far off if it is real!

And lets be honest, it is not the only control pad floating around, and this one does have a video.

http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=hp&hl=en&js=y&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nowhereelse.fr%2Fcontrleur-ijoypad-iphone-3gs-22129%2F&sl=fr&tl=en&history_state0=

Admittedly that was the zodttd vid from ages back, which will never be mass produced, but hey, if he can do it, a proper company should be able to.

craigix said:
It will work on all iphones/touch.

Even ones apple have not made yet, as long as they don't change the dock connection.

You mean like this?

Back