Gameboy, Gameboy Color Emulation

Ok, I've had a snoop around the wiki, and in the readme too. There's no contact addresses for the author - if any of you know how I can get in touch with them, could you pm me?

Cheers,

D.

DaveC, i think that you have the last build and finally get it to work but try this anyway:
http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=PRCJIOA5

K-teto said yesterday that he had a problem with his Hard drive and all the work (source) gone with the wind :(
So, he is lazy to start again, but maybe some day :p
I think that he will release a new version but i don´t know when;maybe a month, maybe a year :(

Rivroner posted on Feb 12 2007 at 06:29 AM said:
DaveC at i think that you have the last build and finally get it to work but try this anyway:

K-teto said yesterday that he had a problem with his Hard drive and all the work (source) gone with the wind :(
I think that he will release a new version but i don´t know when;maybe a month, maybe a year :(

That sucks. I wish people would learn to backup their source code ;) This isn't the first time projects ended up dead because of that. Oh well, I guess we can hope that Rlyeh releases his GB/GBC emu someday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rivroner posted on Feb 12 2007 at 07:29 AM said:

Personally I think this emu is pretty perfect as it is. All the roms I like to play work 100%, and savestates with a nice screenshot (how cool is that!)
The gui could be a bit more intuitive (like the one button solution from Reezy), but you don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure that out.

I'd rather see K-teto do something he really is motivated for and let the gnuboy rest in peace. :)

B)-->
b._.o._.b said:
Rivroner posted on Feb 12 2007 at 07:29 AM said:

Personally I think this emu is pretty perfect as it is. All the roms I like to play work 100%, and savestates with a nice screenshot (how cool is that!)
The gui could be a bit more intuitive (like the one button solution from Reezy), but you don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure that out.

I'd rather see K-teto do something he really is motivated for and let the gnuboy rest in peace. :)

Tottally agree with you.But always can go better.

DaveC posted on Feb 12 2007 at 07:10 PM said:
Rivroner posted on Feb 12 2007 at 06:29 AM said:
DaveC at i think that you have the last build and finally get it to work but try this anyway:

That sucks. I wish people would learn to backup their source code ;) This isn't the first time projects ended up dead because of that. Oh well, I guess we can hope that Rlyeh releases his GB/GBC emu someday.

Yes, it´s a pitty he didn´t backup it.
Anyway this emu is rather fullspeed even at 200.
Frontend is the worse.

Back