Games Freezing In Drmdv5b7

Lobo

Just wondering if any else is having this problem, or if someone can help me out with it.

At some stage in the last few betas, this problem has cropped up. All of the games I've tried recently, and which used to work in previous versions, now freeze up on me after a few minutes of play(Dune, Sonic for example).

BTW I'm not overclocking or anything (even though I can get up to 280 stable).

Lobo posted on Sep 7 2006 at 05:53 PM said:
Just wondering if any else is having this problem, or if someone can help me out with it.

At some stage in the last few betas, this problem has cropped up. All of the games I've tried recently, and which used to work in previous versions, now freeze up on me after a few minutes of play(Dune, Sonic for example).

BTW I'm not overclocking or anything (even though I can get up to 280 stable).
This seems like the same problem I had, though for me all the versions wouldn't load the roms. I had to delete all the rom files and copy them again to the same place, so maybe you could try that. Some other suggestions here: http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=31361

Hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, 9 times out of 10, it's just that the rom didn't copy properly. Once in a while you might have a rom dump that the emu doesn't like, and there are a very, very few that don't work, i.e. Skitchin'.

Back