Games

Rocklitening17

Still Fresh
I know none of you will probably want to answer this but. . . i just got my gp32 and im still kinda unenlightened so i wanted to know if the games on this site can be translated to english
thanx
Rocklitening

Almost all the games on this site are English, officialy released games are generally in Korean (entware sell them, so check which language they are in before purchase) This site deals with freeware. Any games that do contain a foreign language generaly only have a small amount if they are on this site.
My best advice would be to read through the FAQS on this site, and this one:
http://www.gp32emu.com/

It's worth doing this and briefly going through the forums to get a 'feel' for the machine and what it can do. That way you'll know most of the obvious answers :)

you shud get beats of rage, and opensne so u can play Mario Allstars!!!!!
Don't forget little john (Nes emu), and Fsms(master system), classics like alexx the kid and wonder boy were on the master system. GpEngine is good too with plenty of good games but u gotta look for em They're under pcengine or turbografix 16 roms on the net i suggest getting these gems for gpengine:
Bonks adventure (any of them are all good especially the third)
R-type 1 & 2
ummm.... theres loads more i just can't remeber them.
Oh and don't forget doom and all the amazing pwads out there check Falken80 and Drumasters sites for some good ones.
but seriously don't forget that snes emu and Mario allstars!!!! :p

Back